Thread: Miasma Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event

Rhino Keeper

Miasma Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event

For the current event that involves points, which I will leave nameless, called Lost In The Dark Event and it's kicking off the "Dark" month of March. On a side note: I suggested March be a "Dark" month and look what Dragon Story did, lol. The new dragon needed is the nice looking Miasma Dragon (it looks like a black and white version of the Mist Dragon - heck, it looks better than Mist). It can be bred or crafted with much patience after obtaining 15 Omega Crowns. The suggested breed is black and white which is a tough combination. I'd say go ahead and craft the dragon. If you want to be brave and breed this then have a lot of patience because the following can come from the combo, for example: Moon (31 hours and a very long fail), Luck (17 hours which ain't lucky at all), Coral and Neo Bubble (10 hours and Storm8's favorite dragons to waste upon their players), Magic (20 hours and another unluckily long failure), Wizard (22 hours) Hot Chocolate (20 hours) and Penumbra (25 hours, the rare dragon that acts like a common).

Miasma Dragon

Colors: dark, black, white
    Breeding and Incubation Time: 4 hours
    Suggested Breed: Black and White

Look for the egg below:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miasma Egg.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	68142

I used Lotus and Light on one breeding den and got a Luck fail. On the other breeding den I used Albino Peacock and Qilin, got it on the 2nd try after a Wintertime fail.

Good luck to all of you.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you! I bought it because I don't have a pure black dragon yet. I wonder why we are seeing Dark type dragons this time of year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Thank you! I bought it because I don't have a pure black dragon yet. I wonder why we are seeing Dark type dragons this time of year.
    It's probably because of the "Ides of March" - a dark time when Julius Caesar was assassinated. Also, typically this time of year, March is a dark month weather-wise in the Northern Hemisphere - lots of crazy storms all over.

Now for a black dragon, you can use Empathy and a white dragon to get Miasma or craft it in the spell shop. I would breed Empathy with everything to get some black hybrids (they're great in battle) and breed those black hybrids with Empathy to try to get dragons like Night and Qilin. You can also breed a pure purple and pure blue to get Night, Qilin or Chorus. The heart element does not factor in breeding so Empathy would just be black and yellow and Chorus would just be black in the breeding den. Good luck!