For the current event that involves points, which I will leave nameless, called Lost In The Dark Event and it's kicking off the "Dark" month of March. On a side note: I suggested March be a "Dark" month and look what Dragon Story did, lol. The new dragon needed is the nice looking Miasma Dragon (it looks like a black and white version of the Mist Dragon - heck, it looks better than Mist). It can be bred or crafted with much patience after obtaining 15 Omega Crowns. The suggested breed is black and white which is a tough combination. I'd say go ahead and craft the dragon. If you want to be brave and breed this then have a lot of patience because the following can come from the combo, for example: Moon (31 hours and a very long fail), Luck (17 hours which ain't lucky at all), Coral and Neo Bubble (10 hours and Storm8's favorite dragons to waste upon their players), Magic (20 hours and another unluckily long failure), Wizard (22 hours) Hot Chocolate (20 hours) and Penumbra (25 hours, the rare dragon that acts like a common).

Miasma Dragon

Colors: dark, black, white
Breeding and Incubation Time: 4 hours
Suggested Breed: Black and White

Look for the egg below:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miasma Egg.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	68142

I used Lotus and Light on one breeding den and got a Luck fail. On the other breeding den I used Albino Peacock and Qilin, got it on the 2nd try after a Wintertime fail.

Good luck to all of you.