Hey Fellow Neighbors,

Remember when February had exciting dragons that we could breed such as Admirer, Lovestruck, Leftheart, Rightheart and the prize jewel, Passion?
While I liked the dragons released last month, the creativity just wasn't there when it came to events. It was the same wash, rinse and repeat. Hopefully with this update coming up for Dragon Story, creativity will be reintroduced into the game. Tuesdays and Fridays are just not as exciting as they used to be. We still want World Events back too! (Oh yeah, asking for that is not against community rules. Heck, not paying attention to your customer requests should be against the rules). There was a time when Tuesdays and Fridays were like Christmas morning. Now it's like, aww ugh, another Dividerboard where I have no chance to win the ultra rare dragon or, geez, another Dragon Tales that I don't have enough food for or I can't breed the ultra rare common dragon for. This autopilot situation has to change.
All in all, it's disappointing not to have the re-release of Leftheart, Rightheart or their child, Passion especially for newer players. I believe this was the 4th year in a row where these dragons weren't part of Valentine February. Speaking of Valentine, the Valentine Dragon should've been re-released for February as well.
I know Dragon Story's birthday is coming up in April like my birthday in the same month. (Love that I was able to breed Neo Aries as a gift a few years back). Fingers crossed the update will be ready then or some kind of change for the better happens. We truly love this game but it's stagnant and the creativity needs to come back. Thank you to any higher ups in S8 who read this. (which I doubt will happen but one can hope, right?)