Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 02/28 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2023)

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, Meowmewobeans! We appreciate the information! It's nice to see you drop by!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Thank you, Meowmewobeans! We appreciate the information! It's nice to see you drop by!
    Hello! Always happy to stop by our forums! Just to confirm, the Girafficorn is an energy dropper and you can visit them daily.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Hello! Always happy to stop by our forums! Just to confirm, the Girafficorn is an energy dropper and you can visit them daily.
    Thanks for that info. I’ll try to get 4 items now, she’s so pretty and now extra helpful.

Fashion Designer
    Got a Dungeon Dragon in my tent today, so now I can get a head start on collecting mithril for this new account. Woohoo!

Today the Dungeon Dragon showed up in my tent for the third time, so now I have 3, but I think that is enough! Hope I get a Spring Dragon in my tent soon and then I can collect the giraffe and be done for the month. I also love it when one of the prizes on the board is a feast! I don't have any feast droppers yet, so getting one here and there in the tent is very helpful.
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 03-07-23 at 12:16 PM.

Fashion Designer
    So, now I have the three prizes that I was happy with, don’t know which one to double up on. When I do troll trades I have plenty of trolls to replenish my materials with visiting each one once. Not been a fan of some of the dragons, especially when some look completely different to each other, and I often forget to collect from them anyway. Really would like to see the baron’s tent offered the energy droppers and other high value items without having to collect 4 not so interesting items. (I already have all of the deco’s from doing the events, so don’t want to double up on them), and I’d like a chance to restock my cabbages instead of expecting us to either use 2 (making rosy or other ones) per hit or using up to 100 per month to get a prize. Maybe it’s just a way someone came up with to get us to buy cabbages instead of relying on standard collected cabbage numbers.

Anyway hope I’m able to get another prize that I would like because I really do like the look of the girafficorn.

Executive Chef
    Loving the animation on the Dungeon Dragon, how it pulls its head back before spewing out flames!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B510A597-9D4F-4DAA-BE01-600ED00B1F2D.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	68250 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74C482B8-E496-4603-9252-CCCE6D7AD50D.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	68251 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	733D3EFE-DEFE-4F63-8E90-E1F8C27EF6A8.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	68252

I'll be looking to double on this one, for the potential mithril drops. Plus it might be funny to see how one trying to singe a second looks!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Ok, so I was thrilled to death to be able to get not one, but two Dungeon Dragons to start building my Mithril supplies before I even need them. Then I had the opportunity to get a 3rd one, and I thought, "ok, might as well." But for this entire month, that is virtually the only item that has shown up in my tent. There were also a few useless decorations that I don't even like the looks of, so certainly wouldn't spend cabbages on. Just checked my tent and this is the second day in a row that the Dungeon Dragon is my potential prize. I would love to get a Wisteria House, a Cloud Troll, or a Spring Dragon, but none of those have shown up in my tent yet. I'm wondering if I should just get the 4th Dungeon Dragon so I can get my energy giraffe and be done with it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Ok, so I was thrilled to death to be able to get not one, but two Dungeon Dragons to start building my Mithril supplies before I even need them. Then I had the opportunity to get a 3rd one, and I thought, "ok, might as well." But for this entire month, that is virtually the only item that has shown up in my tent. There were also a few useless decorations that I don't even like the looks of, so certainly wouldn't spend cabbages on. Just checked my tent and this is the second day in a row that the Dungeon Dragon is my potential prize. I would love to get a Wisteria House, a Cloud Troll, or a Spring Dragon, but none of those have shown up in my tent yet. I'm wondering if I should just get the 4th Dungeon Dragon so I can get my energy giraffe and be done with it.
    I was getting the dungeon dragon too until yesterday I got spring dragon back to back. theres still 3 to 4 days you still have time to wait and see before capturing the energy dropper.

Executive Chef
    I have only had decorations from the tent and I really wanted one of the dragons. Last two tents have been rubbish for me!!!

Wait for Dungeon Dragons everyday but they never came in my tent. ☹️��

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast