Thread: How many Mardi Gras Ovens do I need if I also want 10 hour break overnight?

How many Mardi Gras Ovens do I need if I also want 10 hour break overnight?

So, I currently have three Mardi Gras ovens and tend to go 10-12 hours overnight without playing. Now that I?m onto the 5 hour recipe I?ve figured out I can leave them overnight without them going off. However, I was wondering how many ovens I should have to ensure I complete all the goals comfortably and without having to set my alarm for silly o?clock to start new recipes?

Nightclub Owner
    In general, I think most players try to have between 5-6 of the second appliance built by the second week of the goal in order to finish comfortably.

However, this is something that varies for each player since it depends on lots of things such as how often you can play the game, how many coins you have, etc. Unfortunately, there isn't a formula that will work for everyone; each player has to tailor their playing so it best fits with their daily life and schedules.

Personally, I'm a bit behind at the moment and have only just built my 4th Masquerade Stove but my math shows if I finish building the others by tomorrow morning, I'll be okay for this goal. Again, there are lots of variables that others can't know or anticipate when it comes to another player's gaming so this may not be true for anyone other than myself.

Okey dokey, thanks very much, I might not be able to complete this one in time then, but I?ll know for next time.