Thread: SALE: 2023 Feb. 24 - Echo Pampered Sale (6 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2023 Feb. 24 - Echo Pampered Sale (6 Days)

Echo Pampered Sale - 6 Days

Relisted Items:
    Spoiler: show

Echo Appliances:
    Spoiler: show
    *Pampered Range and Pampered Oven were originally released May 05, 2020 in A Fancy Feast 15 day goal
    *Full details and recipe images can be found here in the CookBook & Recipe Guide

NOTES:
    - Echo/U-sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the expired goal
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items or have them available for coins
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but come fully built / require no parts to build

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Thread is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    S8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum / Financial Analysis of Goals
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to understand why these echo appliances are selling for 50 gems now. Ive been seeing that more lately.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Host(ess)
    the price of this is absurd. you could literally buy a new oven slot or get a forever oven for less than this…

i really wanted the honey lavender perfection but guess not ?\_(ツ)_/?

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah.... I was quite shocked to see that they raised the prices on the Echo versions - again. Last sale they were raised from 25g to 40g and now we're at 50g each. If they continue on at this rate we'll be paying more for an appliance than an expansion!

And while we're on the topic, all of the relisted items are just that relisted; not so much as a single percentage has been knocked off the original price of any items. I didn't know how else to label the thread so I just stuck with the trend of calling it an Echo Sale but it seems to me that if we're going to keep on in this direction we'll have to brainstorm and come up with a new title for these relistings, lol.

I appreciate getting smaller and more frequent sales but I don't know if I'll continue to feel that way if the prices all remain so high going forward. I really wanted to get more Rose Bush Dividers but thankfully I saw they were at full price before I made that mistake!