Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/23: In The Name of Love | event goals and prize info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    And I just planted new Fellora Plants this morning
    If you are ok with losing the money from the fellora, you can put the plot in storage and put it back to empty it. You lose the money, but it frees up the plot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Goal 8; time for me to take a break .

Attachment 68037

Attachment 68038

Attachment 68039
    I was coming here hoping S8 realized 12 of the first craft is wrong.

I can't imagine what the upper levels will be like.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are 40 academy scrolls and 40 council scrolls on offer - they alternate each goal. Will start prepping page 1 now, so check back in half an hour. You're going to need farm plots, cottages, farmhouses this time, no Ivy or Troll Camp.

There is also a craft in the Tailor which is a new one. I don't have the level requirements listed for this building and the goal it was released in is called A Swift Tailor
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-23-23 at 04:17 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I used a Harvest Champion boost to collect more wormwurdle. I'm collecting double crops but getting NO energy at all.
    I used a Harvest Champion too but received no energy kick back when I did harvest. Bummer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I used a Harvest Champion boost to collect more wormwurdle. I'm collecting double crops but getting NO energy at all.
    I?ve done quite a few harvests of wormwurdle and had no energy returned, so think that?s how it is.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I was coming here hoping S8 realized 12 of the first craft is wrong.

I can't imagine what the upper levels will be like.
    If the Enchanted Script is the equivalent of the hive gear in Bear Necessities, we will need a total of 48 for higher level players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There are 40 academy scrolls and 40 council scrolls on offer - they alternate each goal. Will start prepping page 1 now, so check back in half an hour. You're going to need farm plots, cottages, farmhouses this time, no Ivy or Troll Camp.

There is also a craft in the Tailor which is a new one. I don't have the level requirements listed for this building and the goal it was released in is called A Swift Tailor
    Is it the Tailor, or the Elephant Atelier that is locked for goal in Featured in Market? That would be the equivalent of the Buzzing Workshop in Bear Necessities.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Celine - energy, glimmerdust, petals (blue, orange, purple, red, white)
    To be clear, is Celine a guaranteed energy dropper? The splash screen said "chance of" so I'd like to be sure.

(I guess the Council and Academy scrolls are the real draw here, since there's no other way to get them? My little flowers from the Professor give me 5 academy scrolls per week)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 02-23-23 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Is it the Tailor, or the Elephant Atelier that is locked for goal in Featured in Market? That would be the equivalent of the Buzzing Workshop in Bear Necessities.
    It would be the Elephant Atelier thats locked till goal 9. The Tailor should just be available in the market for those that might not have it already.

The Enchanted Melody craft is made in the Elephant Atelier. I'll add the locations when I get back on my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    To be clear, is Celine a guaranteed energy dropper? The splash screen said "chance of" so I'd like to be sure.
    I don't get that info on my goal sheet. HungryGoblin might be able to tell us next time they're online

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast