Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/23: In The Name of Love | event goals and prize info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    So have we established if Celine is a guaranteed energy dropper? In one info group it is listed first but then in next list energy is listed last. She has a 22hr timer. Suppose I’ll find out tomorrow morning when I visit her.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    OMG I love Celine Attachment 68115 she swings back and forth.
    Ooh I love that! Did you have any new goals pop up after you finished the event? I was wondering if we are able to have the green fairy as a permanent character. I’ve looked through the thread and haven’t seen anyone mention receiving her as a gift/craft, but I see that she’s listed as having drops.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    OMG I love Celine Attachment 68115 she swings back and forth.
    Oh she better be worth it!lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    Ooh I love that! Did you have any new goals pop up after you finished the event? I was wondering if we are able to have the green fairy as a permanent character. I’ve looked through the thread and haven’t seen anyone mention receiving her as a gift/craft, but I see that she’s listed as having drops.
    Not yet , however the last task is to visit Celine, so maybe after that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Not yet , however the last task is to visit Celine, so maybe after that.
    Thank you! I love the character’s designs from this event, even the glove-slapping Viscount.

Executive Chef
    Turns out, the faerie used to perch on the chandelier to watch the performances. I guess it's a good thing she's not 15 feet tall anymore ��

All done...

22-hour collection time
    88 gems to speed up
    Can be stored, cannot be sold

I just reached the goal to gather Essences of Liberty from the Enraged Faerie. Yikes! I need to defeat her 40 times!!? The cottages take 4 hours to reset so that is going to be a slow go with only 4 cottages. For those who have gotten through this goal, how did you do it? How many cottages do you have out? It seems to take 4 cottages to spawn one faerie? I really want to try to finish but I could use some tips and tricks? Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    I just reached the goal to gather Essences of Liberty from the Enraged Faerie. Yikes! I need to defeat her 40 times!!? The cottages take 4 hours to reset so that is going to be a slow go with only 4 cottages. For those who have gotten through this goal, how did you do it? How many cottages do you have out? It seems to take 4 cottages to spawn one faerie? I really want to try to finish but I could use some tips and tricks? Thanks!!
    I have 22 cottages. I took advantage of the no limit grim cottages in a recent event. Green fairy sometimes drops 2 or 3 potions at once which makes the number of fights less too.

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I have 22 cottages. I took advantage of the no limit grim cottages in a recent event. Green fairy sometimes drops 2 or 3 potions at once which makes the number of fights less too.
    Thank you!! Now I have 16 cottages lol