Thread: Where is the goal list?

Where is the goal list?

Where do I find up coming goal list for fashion story?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    We do not get a list from S8 about what goals are coming up. Fashion has started getting regular goals again and it's a volunteer player who might start a new thread and record their progress with what's required and other players are all encouraged to add to the thread to help each other out. Feel free to start one next time if you are able to copy the information from other players to post 1 where goal info can be easily accessible. If that's not what you mean, please let us know and I'll try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We do not get a list from S8 about what goals are coming up. Fashion has started getting regular goals again and it's a volunteer player who might start a new thread and record their progress with what's required and other players are all encouraged to add to the thread to help each other out. Feel free to start one next time if you are able to copy the information from other players to post 1 where goal info can be easily accessible. If that's not what you mean, please let us know and I'll try to help.
    Yes thanks. What about current goal. Like the one starting today. Id like to see the hrs for the clothes to be ready.