Thread: Free gem videos for everyone who purchases gems to

Free gem videos for everyone who purchases gems to

Not fair we spent money and don?t get the option for video adds for gems? But the players who don?t purchase gems get multiple free gems daily unfair kinda ?at least let us paying players have something to and pls make goal?s easier there freaking impossible

Personally, I think that if they're going to offer the videos, then it should be an open offer to all players across the board. And if the gems are too precious for them to part with, I bet most of us would be just as happy if the videos offered other items in addition to the possibility of gems such as parts, coins or food... provided they were offered to everyone.

It's not a good feeling knowing that some players are always at a disadvantage compared to others through no fault of their own. I know the official company line on the issue basically says the videos are a promotion which means they're randomly generated and can appear/disappear in any game at any time. However, the practical, anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise when you compare players' in-game experiences.

I've been playing daily for years and never once had the offer and I know lots of others who have had the same experience as me. Of course, I've also spoken to others who have always had the offer, despite purchasing gems regularly. But in all my years of playing I can only recall THREE players who said their offer actually does disappear randomly only to reappear a few weeks later.... clearly demonstrating that, in general, the offers aren't as random or recurring as their statement implies.

I know the company's main focus is geared toward getting our money (and I do spend freely and often in the game) but I refuse to believe that the chance for a handful of gems daily is going to break the company's bank! For the bulk of the nine years I played CS/DS, all iOS players had the option for 6 videos per day with varying rewards, including gems and I think droid players got videos in DS but not as many. Yes, that system wasn't exactly fair to all and could exclude some entirely but it still illustrates my point that the company did not go broke by offering the rewards to everyone. Why, then, would the same not hold true for BS/RS?

I?ve been playing for a yr. In a half I used to get multiple videos a day and revived free gems 💎 like 10 every day soon as I purchased gems I stopped getting the video adds? Not fair everyone should get them even paying players at least so we can finish goals there inpossible

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by angelasnake29 View Post
    I?ve been playing for a yr. In a half I used to get multiple videos a day and revived free gems 💎 like 10 every day soon as I purchased gems I stopped getting the video adds? Not fair everyone should get them even paying players at least so we can finish goals there inpossible
    Me too , this is unfair for us , give us back the videos please , I?m a new players and um so disappointed, um not gonna buy anything from the game , it?s so freaking disgusting 🤧