Thread: Loveshot Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event

Rhino Keeper

Loveshot Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event

For the current event that involves points, which I will leave nameless but it's called Sweet Struggle Event, there's a dragon needed to advance. It can be bred or crafted with much patience. The dragon needed is the Loveshot Dragon. The suggested breed is red and pink like the Entranced Dragon earlier this month.

Loveshot Dragon

Colors: Heart, Red, Pink
    Breeding and Incubation Time: 4 hours
    Suggested Breed: Red and Pink

Look for the egg below:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loveshot Egg.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	229.3 KB 
ID:	68001

I used Entranced and Diamond and got Crusader :-( or :-) on the first breeding den. I tried Diamond and Matchmaker on the other breeding den and got 2 Entranced and 3 Love Dragons. Frustrated, I just decided to craft the darn thing. Then, to do an alternate experiment that I won't discuss on the forum, I put Achilles and my other Entranced on the 2nd breeding den and got Loveshot on the first try. Isn't that just some irony, breed the dragon after crafting it :-/!!!!

Good luck to all of you.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 02-19-23 at 12:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I started a new account, and today it became eligible to participate in the leaderboard. However, the account is not yet high enough level to have a pink dragon, so I can't breed for the Loveshot dragon. Somewhat ironic or just disappointing or something.

Edit: Ok, now I feel a little guilty. I bought the Loveshot dragon and grew it up. Now I have thousands of points while my nearest competitor has about 200. I don't know if the other players are new and can't accumulate points or if they just aren't into it, you know?
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 02-23-23 at 04:39 PM.