Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost Level 100

Almost Level 100

I keep trying to post my picture of my almost level100 but it won?t let me. I should reach level 100 by the end of the week. Finally! I thought I?d never get there.

Executive Chef
    Congratulations!!!

I think I'll never get there either, I'm level 99 for so many years

I had a makeup vanity that made lipsticks, it's no longer in my inventory , what happened to it?

I had a makeup vanity that made lipsticks, it's no longer in my inventory ,

I don’t know what happened to it but I have one nothing happened to it. They aren’t in the regular decorations tab they are in the last tab. Did you try there?

I still have 40 fashions left to finish from before we started get the new versions of old items.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    I keep trying to post my picture of my almost level100 but it won?t let me. I should reach level 100 by the end of the week. Finally! I thought I?d never get there.
    You might now be level 100 given a few weeks have gone by, so congrats!

I'm not sure if you are aware, but this is the highest level and players should not try and reach the next level as the game is not intended for players to reach level 101. I checked with the team about this when you posted cause I was worried you might have issues. Congrats again!

I did reach it. A lot of people reached it before I did and just kept playing. I know there isn’t a level past 100 but that’s fine. It does continue to add xp .

I still have 29 of the original fashions to finish. Then I’ll work on my new colors fashions. I’m glad they added new stuff again or I’d have nothing to really do in the game. I probably would’ve finished the original ones by now if I didn’t stop to do the goals and buy the new items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyofspades View Post
    I had a makeup vanity that made lipsticks, it's no longer in my inventory , what happened to it?

I had a makeup vanity that made lipsticks, it's no longer in my inventory ,

Did you get this item with an iPad or iPhone and then switch to an android? I know that item isn’t available to android players, so that could be the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    I did reach it. A lot of people reached it before I did and just kept playing. I know there isn’t a level past 100 but that’s fine. It does continue to add xp .
    Congratulations!!!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast