Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost all cloths right away i filled shop

Fashion Designer

Question Lost all cloths right away i filled shop

Hi, i wrote already into wall in fb, but oncemore here, cuz this really pissed me off. Took me few hours to fill shop, and in a minute when i switched from bakery all empty?? Would love where dissapeared my cloths from ranks, how u give me them back into my game? I dont feel this as funny. My ID Leire22, shop name: Elinka Lei, level 12
    I regret i did not make a pic, from now on i am going to do it each time i fill my shop, though also how i act now to ppl with such problem? Say something sensefully to me pls. Give bonus or something, i use iPad as platform, never had this problem yet and play all your games almost. Thanks for reply.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    It's being worked on. For now, I don't know if there are any fixes as I've not experienced the problems myself. Sorry not to be of more help.

Executive Chef
    I find it doesn't happen if u do this instead of blocking doors to build inventory. Block each cash register instead. I haven't had the glitch while building that way.

Fashion Designer
    It is not the problem, and is of all players their thing how they play game, i do same in other games here and never this problem, i seen many players blocking doors if they dont play or they filling game by food or drinks or cloths, i expect here answet from authors mainly. If this would happen to u, how u would like it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    I find it doesn't happen if u do this instead of blocking doors to build inventory. Block each cash register instead. I haven't had the glitch while building that way.
    Really dont understand how u mean each cash register instead? This what happened to me should not happen at all no matter how u play

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    It's being worked on. For now, I don't know if there are any fixes as I've not experienced the problems myself. Sorry not to be of more help.
    How do u mean being worked on? Is not just me to who this did happened? I had there cloth as dresses and others i was waiting day and hours and now all again and yet it cost game money etc, dont like this BS. I bet noone from support will really answer me. Or yet do something as reward sure not.

Fashion Designer
    Second time with same problem, now level 23, i was filling all there almost 2 days, where is all? Why noone from developers cant answer? I want them back, i am really annoyed.

Fashion Designer
    Apart of that, i had there also gifts from nb, and the shoes, which are in gift menu i had around 5000 pieces, how u will refill me this back? This is like bad dream.

Shellybot level 27/28 ... It's good to know I'm not the only who having the same problem. It took me hours to fill, then in a blink of an eye they were gone.

Fashion Designer
    Group magma stated else where that this is a known bug and the engineers are working on it. Happens to me too, tho off and on. No real predictor of when it will happen. It's frustrating as heck and I hope it gets resolved soon.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast