Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/09: Dawning Desire | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I'm excited for the Monster Hunt - I know most people don't like them that well, or at least the leaderboard aspect of it, but I look forward to it. I just hope I have enough time ot devote to it - lots going on at work and then attending a conference on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I like MH’s too, but am running out of items to craft and have little interest in those items that use 50 golden nuggets. I’ve done a couple and the drops rarely make up for the use of those golden nuggets. Especially when we need them for adventures and it seems all my nugget droppers are on strike during that event. Still want the shade wolf thingy though.

Good luck to everyone, hope you’re all able to finish.

I’m level 22- how do I get the mythic center?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilibert View Post
    I?m level 22- how do I get the mythic center?
    Perhaps look to purchase it in the Marketplace, after you craft it in the Trade Wagon?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1607880

Scroll down to where the thread talks about the MRC. You need 70 Gold tokens to craft it, according to the i fo in the post.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement, Kuroneko! Also, it looks like you haven't posted on the forum much - welcome, and hope to see you around more!

I'm excited for the Monster Hunt - I know most people don't like them that well, or at least the leaderboard aspect of it, but I look forward to it. I just hope I have enough time ot devote to it - lots going on at work and then attending a conference on Saturday.
    Hi! 🤗 Long time lurker but feeling more social lately.

Host(ess)
    Ummmm Reaching Level 6 of the Lovers' Garden requires 300 GEMS??? Are you kidding?? Has Storm8 done this before? I don't participate in these events often because I don't usually have time for them.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-17-23 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko43 View Post
    Ummmm Reaching Level 6 of the Lovers' Garden requires 300 GEMS??? Are you kidding?? Has Storm8 done this before? I don't participate in these events often because I don't usually have time for them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6DF1528B-D3A0-4D67-888D-A14DB31E2F1B.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	67987
    This is the requirement for Level 6. (High Level). If your game is showing something different, it's wrong. Lower Level requires 6 each.
    Also you have to visit community to get that checked off from your goalbook.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-17-23 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Updated quote

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6DF1528B-D3A0-4D67-888D-A14DB31E2F1B.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	67987
    This is the requirement for Level 6. (High Level). If your game is showing something different, it's wrong. Lower Level requires 6 each.
    Also you have to visit community to get that checked off from your goalbook.
    I tried restarting app and phone and it cleared it!!! It was a 4th requirement in the bottom right panel that was 300 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko43 View Post
    I tried restarting app and phone and it cleared it!!! It was a 4th requirement in the bottom right panel that was 300 gems.
    Good, Glad it was an easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I'm excited for the Monster Hunt - I know most people don't like them that well, or at least the leaderboard aspect of it, but I look forward to it. I just hope I have enough time ot devote to it - lots going on at work and then attending a conference on Saturday.
    I like MH’s too, but am running out of items to craft and have little interest in those items that use 50 golden nuggets. I’ve done a couple and the drops rarely make up for the use of those golden nuggets. Especially when we need them for adventures and it seems all my nugget droppers are on strike during that event. Still want the shade wolf thingy though.

Good luck to everyone, hope you’re all able to finish. [/QUOTE]
    I love MH but not, when the main prize is only for a few and the normal hunting gains nothing
    Would loved to have the Shade

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post

Good luck to everyone, hope you’re all able to finish.
    I love MH but not, when the main prize is only for a few and the normal hunting gains nothing
    Would loved to have the Shade [/QUOTE]

Same, girl, same. I want the Shade quite badly, but my chances of getting him are small.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast