Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/09: Dawning Desire | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    In the past, opening the faerie chests counted as chopping rocks. Now all of a sudden it doesn't. I call shenanigans.
    I've noticed sometimes it still happens during the Monster Hunt portion of the event and not during the first week. If this event follows previous ones where the 2nd week also includes a MH, try again during that window. Maybe we will be lucky!

Executive Chef
    I can?t believe I actually got the adventure faerie! I sort of forget that is even possible so was surprised when she popped up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E901425C-35AF-4B4F-8AB8-BD9BECE40E6C.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	766.4 KB 
ID:	67955

Name:	A196B205-CD81-40AC-BF42-9FF332836BCD.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	67956 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1F557EFB-1EA2-4832-A46F-543E86F63F12.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	67957

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Sucks when that happens, and of course it puts the whole event back 12 hrs, as if waiting for Ivy isn?t hard enough. Sympathies to you koselig.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I am able to get in but it takes a loooooooooooong time. My screen is set to auto lock in 60 seconds and I have had to tap it four times at each login attempt, to prevent it from locking, so that means that the game is taking more than four minutes to load.
    I wonder if all the people online in the US to watch the Superbowl had anything to do with crazy slow Wifi speeds! I finally got back in after resetting the router, and waiting a solid hour. Hmph. Thanks for the tip on Screen Lock, I think I will just disable it! It may be interfering with my device a bir, as "something running in the background".
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    My sparkling mines are being extremely stingy, I’ve tried collecting from them for 2 days with no luck! Is anyone else having this issue?

Fashion Designer
    The Ivy problem can sometimes be allayed by doing the Adventure constantly. In some events, it drops the Ivy item. (I haven't gotten it this time so idk if that will work here.)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I am able to get in but it takes a loooooooooooong time. My screen is set to auto lock in 60 seconds and I have had to tap it four times at each login attempt, to prevent it from locking, so that means that the game is taking more than four minutes to load.
    The last couple of days you should not be in a hurry to play. It can take a minute or more to get in, I sometimes get the horse in a the middle of a play for several 10' of seconds, and often coupled with a roll back. Well not as bad as 1 year ago where I got the horse for 4 months straight!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    My sparkling mines are being extremely stingy, I?ve tried collecting from them for 2 days with no luck! Is anyone else having this issue?
    I?ve noticed that too. It?s below a 50% collection rate. Frustrating to wait and then get nothing and not be able to make anything all day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    I?ve noticed that too. It?s below a 50% collection rate. Frustrating to wait and then get nothing and not be able to make anything all day.
    Me too, I think I get one every other collection from the pair of mines.

Getting even two or three Ivy items from the adventure can be a big help - saves a day at least, and the sooner you finish the final upgrade, the more likely you can hit it enough at 25 thingies each time to finish the event.

Fashion Designer
    So happy for you. I look forward to see where you will place her once the event is complete

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I can?t believe I actually got the adventure faerie! I sort of forget that is even possible so was surprised when she popped up.

Name:	E901425C-35AF-4B4F-8AB8-BD9BECE40E6C.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	766.4 KB 
ID:	67955

Name:	A196B205-CD81-40AC-BF42-9FF332836BCD.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	67956 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1F557EFB-1EA2-4832-A46F-543E86F63F12.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	67957
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast