Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/09: Dawning Desire | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    Does anyone know at what point (goal) the Castle Adventures will show up? TIA
    Mine kicked in after we made the third item (skunkupine drops and visits to mines) as we needed the shadow monsters from ponds to upgrade to level 2. In currently on my second adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Just before the second upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 4 or 5 - not sure which one it appeared at, but I am on 5 now, and I know I have it.

I just laughed out loud at the conversation about luring Orcus out, with Ivy tossing the apples That is why I love this game - the funny and witty gameplay.

Executive Chef
    Most of the time half of the conversation is cut off - I can't read it, so I don't even bother trying to follow the story anymore. I don't know why S8 can't fix it. I'm on an iPhone 11.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Can’t spawn skunks pines
    Help
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Can’t spawn skunks pines
    Help
    Firstly check you don’t have another monster hidden some where on your board, you may have one hidden on a part of your board you don’t see immediately in view. I get only 1 skunkupine per 1 1/2 dawning shrub, which is a low drop rate given it takes 20 energy to chop 1 dawning shrub. (I cleared 2 shrubs without any skunkupines because I had forgotten I had a shadow creature spawned on the other end of my board! Dah, to me!) If you still can’t spawn skunkupines from dawning shrub you may need to contact support.

Fashion Designer
    Do Aspens drop amazingly better than other trees ... like Willow, perhaps? Imma find out the hard way soon, just thought I'd ask. Also I have a ludicrous number of red acer trees that I dislike, but they never seem to be needed when I'm doing a quest, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Do Aspens drop amazingly better than other trees ... like Willow, perhaps? Imma find out the hard way soon, just thought I'd ask. Also I have a ludicrous number of red acer trees that I dislike, but they never seem to be needed when I'm doing a quest, lol.
    I have cut all types of trees, other than aspen, and have drops for the quest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Usually all trees drop the needed items doing the 2 wk events. If you don’t like the red acres chop them first, and grow which ever tree you want. I choose not to use willows or oaks because of the space (2x2) they take and some other trees only take 6 or 8 chops but the yield % is similar (ie. if it takes 10 chops to get 6 items you will also have to chop 10 times to get 6 items, which means if you chose trees that only have 6 chops you will need to chop 1 and 2/3 of those trees. Some trees take fewer visits to grow too. Depends on what type you like. The longer term storyline quests often use a particular type of tree and that is the only one that works for those items. I prefer the red acres, whereas I really don’t like the yellow acres, but that’s just me. Hope this info helps you Lavenderdale.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast