Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Castle Story 02/09: Dawning Desire | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh, that's not good and I'm not sure I knew it was attached to a level - we are always learning new things around here, even me! What level are you? I wonder if it triggers at level 15 when events become available. ? I do know it's available at a low level just not how low.

I had my game open at the time the event finished just to double check what happens. I did auto start and it caused my game to roll back a little, but all I'd done was collect from 1 thing which became available again for collection.

There are some good tips in that thread I linked for you so that when you are eligible you can definitely take advantage of the unlimited energy on offer. Be mindful of the pitfalls though!

Fashion Designer
    there is a weekday warrior page on the Castle Story Guide wiki. Because it is offsite I am not allowed to link to it here, as Storm8 is suspicious of wikis, lol. This Storm8 post has the wiki link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tle-Story-Wiki The wiki was an attempt to get the extremely helpful guides from the forum onto a normal, searchable, linkable interface with tables etc. However, due to wiki worries Storm8 apparently wanted it to stay in the forum, so SpiritWind0 heroically maintains it here. Thus, the wiki is very incomplete as there have been only a handful of people working on transferring to it from time to time over the years. However, it does have an exhaustive weekday warrior guide.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 02-23-23 at 11:41 AM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oh, that's not good and I'm not sure I knew it was attached to a level - we are always learning new things around here, even me! What level are you? I wonder if it triggers at level 15 when events become available. ? I do know it's available at a low level just not how low.

I had my game open at the time the event finished just to double check what happens. I did auto start and it caused my game to roll back a little, but all I'd done was collect from 1 thing which became available again for collection.

There are some good tips in that thread I linked for you so that when you are eligible you can definitely take advantage of the unlimited energy on offer. Be mindful of the pitfalls though!
    Thank you for your help, SpiritWind. I was level 11 last night (leveled up to 12 today). I just started a new account on Saturday. I have an older account but was very excited about starting a new account. When I started my first account a couple years ago I kept getting offer after offer to spend $4.99 for 15 minutes of unlimited energy, and I did that and was able to clear stone and trees very quickly. Now, 2 years later, the offer is to get 80 energy + 50,000 coins + some gems. This is a nice package, but I would rather have unlimited energy. I was **SO** excited about WW so I could clear out a lot of big stones and grass and rubble so I can make room in my kingdom for all the buildings I need to buy, and I was gutted to not be able to participate. I know that sounds dramatic, but I have a lot of distressing things going on in my life right now and was at least able to look forward to some fun and escapism last night only to find I couldn't participate, and now I have to wait 2 more weeks for any chance of unlimited energy. I'm guessing you are correct that maybe WW starts at level 15. OH, and now today the new package I am being offered is for Simple Glue, Super Glue, coins, 5 lanterns, and an expansion permit, so not even any energy.

Thank you also to Lavendardale!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910