Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Romantic Menu - 2023 Feb 07 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Annira: Since you get the name of the recipes in the 2nd oven, are you able to post photos of them. I have decided to not do previous goals due to first oven recipes and not wanting prizes. But then I see the second over recipes and decided to to the goal and then I am really behind. I don't know how you get the Oven recipe names - but however you do, is it possible to post pictures of the recipes so if we are undecided we can make a decision. Just thought I would ask.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	719BCF6C-D446-4FC5-9731-2D2887776DA9.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	67942

in case you still want to see them
    I just unlocked mine so no counter display yet if that's what you asked for
    Jared,19

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post

Name:	719BCF6C-D446-4FC5-9731-2D2887776DA9.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	67942

in case you still want to see them
    I just unlocked mine so no counter display yet if that's what you asked for
    thank you!! I love ALL the recipes in 2nd goal machine😽😽

Farm Supplier
    This is off subject but how do we get longer goal times? Would anyone know??
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much for posting the goal information, I APPRECIATE it!!
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalulu84 View Post
    This is off subject but how do we get longer goal times? Would anyone know??
    I'm not sure I understand your question...everyone gets the same amount of time to finish the goal so far?

in case you're wondering if we could ask the s8team to add more days to goal times, it's on the other discussion topic people been asking it for months but nothing happened so far
    Last edited by Daengel; 02-11-23 at 07:01 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Sparkling Cherry Drink & Strawberry Lemonade

Name:	2D68693D-5BEA-4A8B-A8D1-1F073168DF05.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	67948
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question...everyone gets the same amount of time to finish the goal so far?

in case you're wondering if we could ask the s8team to add more days to goal times, it's on the other discussion topic people been asking it for months but nothing happened so far
    Yes that's what I'm meaning. Yeah I saw a post from a few years back asking for days to finish goals but like you said nothing has changed and I want to say that was in like 2017. ���� When I started back on 2013 they had 30 day goals that was enough time to finish goals. I miss that.

Fashion Designer
    Cupid Float

Name:	363DC7A6-1F68-4EDC-A3F6-EB3C37E6591C.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	67958
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Cupid Float

Name:	363DC7A6-1F68-4EDC-A3F6-EB3C37E6591C.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	67958
    Cute Cupid!! Nothing Extraordinary for the drink counter presentation, but I like it, the colors are refreshing.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first time in awhile that I like all of the goal recipes. Finally- not one flat recipe in the bunch! I think the drinks have some pretty good details.

Storm 8 has done much better with recipes lately, but the game is still not nearly as enjoyable as it used to be because of the number of goals. And please do not tell me that I can choose not to do them! Goals are the only way to get new recipes. Thank you for the beautiful recipes, but boo to the fact that getting them is not very much fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast