Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2023 Feb. 06 - Valentine's Sales (12 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2023 Feb. 06 - Valentine's Sales (12 Days)

Valentine's Sales - 12 Days

NOTE 1: Fruit Chocolate Dip was listed in previous goal
    Some recipes may remain locked if players did not participate in said goal

NOTE 2: Loves Me Table added to sale Feb. 14, 2023

Sale Items:
    Spoiler: show

Item release info:
    *Heart Planter - January 20, 2012 - Market Purchase
    *Kissing Booth - February 02, 2012 - Market Purchase
    *Heart Divider, Rose Column - February 09, 2012 - Market Purchase
    *Glassed Love - February 01, 2013 - Secret Admirer goal
    *Parisian Picnic (chair), Patisserie Display - February 05, 2014 - Market Purchase
    *City of Love (counter), Parisian Street Lamp, Eiffel Flowers - February 05, 2014 - City of Love goal
    *Sweetheart Chair - February 04, 2015 - Market Purchase
    *Sweetheart Counter, Sweetheart Display - February 04, 2015 - A Baker's Setup goal
    *Loves Me Table, Loves Me Chair, Loves Me Counter - February 10, 2016 - Market Purchase
    *Heart Baker's Apron, Sample of Love, Heart Baker - February 10, 2016 - Kickstart Your Heart goal
    *Victorian Lovers, Victorian Sitting Room - February 01, 2017 - Valentine's Plans goal
    *Dating Game Show, Dessert Date, TV Night - February 01, 2018 - Tune In goal

Mystery Box Info:
    *Valentine's Box - February 04, 2011 - details and images can be found in the master box guide thread here
    *Love Basket - January 22, 2014 - details and images can be found in the master box guide thread here

Sale Appliances:
    *Truffle Maker originally released January 20, 2012 as Market Purchase
    * Full details and images can be found in CookBook & Recipe Guide here
    *Fruit Chocolate Dip originally released January 20, 2012 as Market Purchase
    * Full details and images can be found in CookBook & Recipe Guide here

Echo Appliances:
    *My Cupcake Oven and Heart Baker's Oven originally released February 10, 2016 as part of Kickstart Your Heart 30 day goal
    *Full details and images for My Cupcake Oven can be found in CookBook & Recipe Guide here
    *Full details and images for Heart Baker's Oven can be found in CookBook & Recipe Guide here

NOTES:
    - Echo Sales are a way of relisting locked goal appliances so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but come fully built / require no parts to build
    - U-Items are duplicates of previously released goal items with new names
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items or have them available for coins

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Thread is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    BS Goal Speculation Calendar / Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum / Financial Analysis of Goals
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board

New Resident
    Thank you AnnirasSweets for posting this. I was torn about purchasing the Echo My Cupcake Oven because the cupcakes are so cute- but then I noticed that Storm8 raised the price from 25 gems to 40 gems. If you have to purchase gems- that would be approximately $8 (w/ gems at regular price). And combining that with the fact that with the way the goals are stacked now and there is no real time in between goals to bake what you want- it was an easy decision to skip purchasing the echo oven.

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to buy the echo heart baker’s oven but its too expensive. If I buy at least 5 of those ovens costs 200 gems that is too much. Anyways, thank you for the sale.

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, I'm shocked at the price increase for the Echo appliances as well, it's a huge jump in pricing for no increased value.

I might be understanding of the increased price if it was for a goal appliance that had been released multiple times and players would receive more than the standard three recipes when purchasing or even if they'd raised the amount of coins or gems earned from the three recipes. However, this is just the standard three recipe release so the price hike makes zero sense to me and seems a step too far.

As for the sale itself, I can't lie: it's a huge disappointment to me. This is basically what I would expect from a weekly Echo/U-sale and not at all what I'm come to expect from a seasonal/holiday sale. When we didn't get a weekly Echo/U-sale on Friday I'll admit that I got my hopes up that the holiday sale would be very large and loaded with lots of items so it's like I've been let down twice, lol.

Thanks Annira for the update.
    Storm8- why increase the echo oven to 40 gems from 25?
    I really wanted to get the heart baker's oven.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, I just checked and they raised the Echo appliances to 50 gems in RS so I guess we got off easy in BS? That is truly outrageous!

Farm Supplier
    Love the echo appliances... but 40 gems for an oven that only makes 500 plates at a time? i'd need at least 2 just to keep the recipe on the counter.

160 gems for 4 ovens... $35. Now i happily spend money on this game all the time, and I am obsessed with valentine's day. But this doesn't seem worth it to me.

So sad to see S8 become so desperate for money.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup. Saved enough gems to buy 2 and they went up. They double the price on r s. Seems they are determined to drive away the players.

Farm Supplier
    This isn't much of a sale at all...how disappointing!

Fashion Designer
    quick question:
    IF I already have the offered echo oven/stove regularly, & at the time of whatever goal I got the regular oven - IF I put out my regular oven (& not buy the echo one) do all recipes open up? Even if I didn’t finish goal to unlock recipe? Are these recipes available on the purchased echo oven of same one?

Sorry if that’s confusing. Let me give an example.
    Let’s say I got the My Cupcake Oven during a goal, but didn’t actually finish goal and unlock all recipes.
    If I turn around now & purchase the Echo My Cupcake Oven, I think all the recipes open? Is this correct?
    And then follow up question, If I buy 1 Echo My Cupcake Oven (assuming all recipes open) and then place my original MCO on board, will my original MCO show recipes I didn’t finish during original goal show up on original oven?

Hope that makes sense LOL
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast