Thread: SALE: Valentine's Day Sale - 6 February 2023 (12 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

SALE: Valentine's Day Sale - 6 February 2023 (12 Days)

SALE: 6 February 2023
    Valentine's Day 2023 (12 Days)
    *Sale Ends 18 February 2023*

Items on Sale:
    Spoiler: show

Appliance Info Cards:

Echo Ruby Red Oven:

Echo Decadent Stove:

Echo Cupid's Oven:

Echo Cupid's Fountain:

Echo Mardi Gras Oven:

Appliance Recipe Info:

Echo Ruby Red Oven:

Echo Decadent Stove:

Echo Cupid's Oven:

Echo Cupid's Fountain:

Echo Mardi Gras Oven:

Love Boat Stove Parts Requirements and Recipe Info: (Special thanks to FijneAvond!)

Parts Requirements:

Recipes:

Additional Info:
    • Echo Appliances are re-listed versions of previous goal appliances, made available for purchase with gems. If you were playing at the time of original release, please check if you have the originals already unlocked!
    • U-Decor are re-listed versions of previous goal prizes, made available for purchase with gems. If you were playing at the time of original release, please check if you have the originals already unlocked!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 02-11-23 at 12:24 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Let’s discuss Echo ovens on Restaurant Story for a minute. They used to be 25 gems but now they are double that price. Today there were 2 ovens I didn’t have. I really wanted one of them but thought I would go ahead and get them both. I bought the one I really didn’t care about first and realized that took all my gems so I had to buy more to get the other one. In the end, it cost me $21.00 to get 2 Echo ovens. I could have lived without them and I could have purchased a couple of dozen eggs with that money. I know this post will fall on deaf ears, but you need to know this…I will not do it again. I will Not buy any more gems, whether on sale or not. The only reason I have not deleted this game is because I have friends on there that are not on bakery. Enjoy my 20 bucks.

I wanted to say this too... 25 gems is already a price that is quite high... and now doubling the price??? just get people that doest get to experience before can get access to the echo items!!! there is simply no way I would pay 50 gems for a echo oven and the current sale has 5 echo items that I didnt have. perhaps the intention was that it came fully built but I would rather build it than paying that much!

Quote Originally Posted by katequilter53 View Post
    Let’s discuss Echo ovens on Restaurant Story for a minute. They used to be 25 gems but now they are double that price. Today there were 2 ovens I didn’t have. I really wanted one of them but thought I would go ahead and get them both. I bought the one I really didn’t care about first and realized that took all my gems so I had to buy more to get the other one. In the end, it cost me $21.00 to get 2 Echo ovens. I could have lived without them and I could have purchased a couple of dozen eggs with that money. I know this post will fall on deaf ears, but you need to know this…I will not do it again. I will Not buy any more gems, whether on sale or not. The only reason I have not deleted this game is because I have friends on there that are not on bakery. Enjoy my 20 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnathan20040806 View Post
    I wanted to say this too... 25 gems is already a price that is quite high... and now doubling the price??? just get people that doest get to experience before can get access to the echo items!!! there is simply no way I would pay 50 gems for a echo oven and the current sale has 5 echo items that I didnt have. perhaps the intention was that it came fully built but I would rather build it than paying that much!
    I moved your posts over to the sale discussion thread, and will be flagging this over as a potential bug. Thank you for reporting!

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

UPDATE: Unfortunately, it appears the prices for the Echo appliances in this sale will not be changing But the team has noted the feedback for future sales, so hopefully the prices will revert back to 25 gems moving forward.

Need Me? Send me a PM