Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valentine's Sale 2023

I'm going to have to stop buying any exotic pets from the market anymore. It's becoming too much. I have well over enough to the point it takes up two plots of land at least. Which I currently have to factor into my farm layout and design. Cannot store the ones bought from the market at all. And it sucks because some of them that I have are themed around a specific holiday or season. I would like to be able to store them and take them out of the cellar when that specific season or holiday is happening rather than have to have them all the time, despite it not even being that holiday or season later on.

I love buying exotic pets, but I think I'll have to stop until the issue is sorted through. No matter how much I may like the current offer of an exotic pet during a sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Gnome cathering now allow buy 2 now, so happy, thanks s8

Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    Gnome cathering now allow buy 2 now, so happy, thanks s8
    Wow! Thanks for letting us know. I just looked, and there is 2 purchasable. I hope Storm8 sees the players requests to also allow 2 Crawler's Hollow to eventually be bought one day. That's a nice beautiful habitat and I would personally like 2, just for the aesthetic alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12