Valentine's Sale 2023

I see Cupid the Fairy!
    Monday ! Monday !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6676.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	67828
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    At this point, I mainly only want to see the Sweet Sunflower or one of the Floral Flytraps, White Rose or the Floral one. Not holding out hope for any of them though. Just would like to see it.

Name:	2AB38E91-BBAE-45E6-A8ED-A7A334AB7EC6.gif 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	67839

(Click on image for the gif)

If nothing else, or none of that, some decent decorations I can hopefully use around my farm at least.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see a gem sale, haven’t seen one in ages. How do you trigger the sale? Why would I buy gems not on sale?

Anyway, the cupid fairy is cute, I like the pink kangaroo too. Is the cupid fairy one of those tiny ones you can’t see?

Rhino Keeper
    Not pony stable, but there is a perfume penguin for free , which zero coins wow

Executive Chef
    As I expected, no flytrap. But I'm not necessarily disappointed by that per se. Definitely would've liked seeing one though.

Anyway, beyond that, the sale is actually decent. Better than I was expecting at first. As the last "Big Ol' Sale" we had wasn't all that great, imo. With some other players agreeing/having that sentiment (in their own way) too last time. So I was expecting this current "Big Ol' sale" to be ok at best personally speaking. This sale is better than ok.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I would like to see a gem sale, haven?t seen one in ages. How do you trigger the sale? Why would I buy gems not on sale?

Anyway, the cupid fairy is cute, I like the pink kangaroo too. Is the cupid fairy one of those tiny ones you can?t see?
    So I'm not the only one then. My sales have been very sporadic at best, and sparse to almost non existent at worst.

Especially as of late, I'm only seeing one gem sale a week. Which if I'm lucky might be going a day I need it to be during an event/promotion of some kind. But I haven't really had such luck. Which is why I've bought less gems than usual lately. I'm not about to pay full price on a pack gems just to be able to afford one decor that would cost 150+ gems but set me back 10 dollars because the gems aren't on sale.

I'm not stingy with paying money on the game at all, and have actually bought many gem packs, even buying the biggest gem pack, specifically, 3 times before without any sale on them, but I'm not going to be frequently buying gems at full price to get what I want in time just because I'm barely seeing any gem sales.

Also, regarding Cupid, check neighbours if you can and have time to. I have seen the Cupid before, but cannot remember if decently sized or not. Look at neighbouring and visiting farms and find Gnome Gathering and possibly Mythical Meadow(?) habitats I believe as I have seen them there before too I reckon. I want to say on smaller scale, but it's been some time I cannot properly remember. Update, I just visited a likely neighbour with it, they had it like I suspected. They love their fairies, and gnomes, like I love my flytraps too. So an easier look and find on my end.

Cupid is the exact same sizing as Sugar Plum Fairy, and Summer Sprite. If you have either of them two for reference or can find someone who has one of them but not the Cupid out, they all share and are on the smaller and rather tiny scale.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 02-06-23 at 07:36 PM.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Roo needs to be added to the sale.

Missing from sale.

Name:	IMG_6706.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	67862

Pinkie has arrived!

Name:	IMG_6708.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	67863
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-06-23 at 03:33 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    He’s so cute but why so expensive? Does he do some tricks?

Executive Chef
    Finally got a gem sale, twice as well so far within this current week. I'm going to eventually get a tenner in iTunes so that way I can afford a pack of 530 gems on top of the 1,400 I have already bought for this sale. As I only need 2 dollars more in iTunes to afford that, if I get that tenner I could afford that gem pack too and maybe a few extra Khalid songs on the iTunes Store.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got gem sales, thank you!

Does anyone have this pink roo? I can’t tell the size, he looks big in the picture but I don’t want to get him if he is tiny on the farm. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast