Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Story 2/16: Monster Hunt s48 | prizes on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Must be from an old event, I have 2 locked adventures and the lock symbol is blocking what looks like it may be an image of the stone lol
    The Shade Jewels are needed in the current timed event called The Dawning Desire. It appears you opted out of doing that event. I'm just guessing tho.
    That adventure should go away this week after time is up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Just reached 2300 points but although it said I got 10 scrolls, it wasn?t added to my total. Has this happened to anyone else?
    How long should I wait for a response from support. I contacted them on Saturday. I don?t want to collect from my mysterious Man until this is resolved which is annoying as I could be missing out on potential scrolls.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Where do we find a Beast Goblin?

On another note, without fail, at least 2 of my accounts end up in the same leaderboard, competing against each other.
    This is a good thing!! You can tie with yourself and that way both of your accounts get the prizes.

All done. A garden, a man, a woman, and for $1.99 you get to add a Winged Serpent to complete your garden.

Collection time: 8 Hours
    Speed up: 32 Gems

Collection time: 22 Hours
    Speed up: 88 Gems
    First three collections: Mithril, Gems, and Coins (Is this a guaranteed mithril dropper?)

Collection time: 2 Hours
    Speed up: 8 Gems

I’ve made four collections from the Armored Shade Beast and in all four, it has dropped Mithril, so I guess it’s safe to say that it is a guaranteed Mithril dropper. Since I’ve nothing else interesting to craft in the MRC, I’ll spend my hoarded Troll Tokens on more of these.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-25-23 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Confirm that the Armored Shade Beast is a guaranteed mithril dropper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123