Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/16: Monster Hunt s48 | prizes on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Where do we find a Beast Goblin?

On another note, without fail, at least 2 of my accounts end up in the same leaderboard, competing against each other.
    Do you log them on around the same time??
    Leaderboards are grouped together with the 20 players who log in at the same time as you.
    Waiting an hour between starting up different accounts will stop the issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    Goblin Bandit | spawn
    Found: chopping geode rock and geode ore, gnomish mine, magnoliopal Tree, gnomish chest, glowing boulder | can spawn from part 1 but not needed till part 3 of A Little Gnomish
    Drops: goblin flag
    OH, thank you! No wonder I was confused - I am not working on the Gnomish storyline yet.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Leaderboards are grouped together with the 20 players who log in at the same time as you.
    Oh, interesting! I never knew that before. Well, I logged into them about an hour or so apart.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Level has also an impact, low levels generally are not grouped with high level. At least for realms with a level <20 I never saw players with realms above 20.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    On another note, without fail, at least 2 of my accounts end up in the same leaderboard, competing against each other.
    Great opportunity to get 1st or 2nd on each account!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-19-23 at 04:45 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Executive Chef
    I don’t think these screen shots have been posted:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38EF5BB4-7B03-4F61-BA9A-8E656E1D9380.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	67994

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA0A9C3E-DFCB-4F22-9967-D7D33111BAD7.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	67995

For the moment I’m just trying to replenish my gold tokens after accidentally buying the Cooking Camp last time, plus getting the occasional gem and nugget. The armored shade best has decent drops; I have tons of energy generators. But likely I will hang onto my gold tokens for a while; at this point in playing I am all about the deco.

Executive Chef
    Just reached 2300 points but although it said I got 10 scrolls, it wasn’t added to my total. Has this happened to anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    What are the Shade Jewels for? (dropped by defeating Shade Beasts). I can't figure out how or where they are used.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    What are the Shade Jewels for? (dropped by defeating Shade Beasts). I can't figure out how or where they are used.
    If you mean the almost pretty stone they drop, they are for upgrading garden and doing adventures. If you mean the tokens they are used in magic forge to craft items to gain points during this monster hunt.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    If you mean the almost pretty stone they drop, they are for upgrading garden and doing adventures. If you mean the tokens they are used in magic forge to craft items to gain points during this monster hunt.
    Must be from an old event, I have 2 locked adventures and the lock symbol is blocking what looks like it may be an image of the stone lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast