Thread: Negative coin saldo (flipped)

Negative coin saldo (flipped)

My coin saldo of a bit over 2 billion coins suddenly has flipped to a negative coin saldo of over minus 2 billion coins.
    So f.i. each time I get coins from a habitat, the negative saldo gets smaller.

The first time with each action the game asked for 500 gold to get coins.
    After reboot it luckily doesn't request that anymore and simply the saldo changes the other way than expected: getting coins makes the negative saldo smaller and spending coins makes the negative sum larger.

Anyone else ever experienced this ?
    It's hardly visible, but there's a minus just in the coin symbol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon_Story_negative_coin_saldo.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	174.4 KB 
ID:	67822

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elmarco11 View Post
    My coin saldo of a bit over 2 billion coins suddenly has flipped to a negative coin saldo of over minus 2 billion coins.
    So f.i. each time I get coins from a habitat, the negative saldo gets smaller.

The first time with each action the game asked for 500 gold to get coins.
    After reboot it luckily doesn't request that anymore and simply the saldo changes the other way than expected: getting coins makes the negative saldo smaller and spending coins makes the negative sum larger.

Anyone else ever experienced this ?
    It's hardly visible, but there's a minus just in the coin symbol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon_Story_negative_coin_saldo.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	174.4 KB 
ID:	67822
    You will need to contact Support for assistance with this! I've seen this happen with some devices that aren't able to show if your Coin balance reaches the maximum number in 32-bit computer language (2,147,483,647).

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed the flipping back in coins or nest not giving right amount of coins before being locked out for 6weeks. So can’t say if it is still going on. Same on castle story