Thread: Entranced Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event

Rhino Keeper

Entranced Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event

Hey Neighbors,

I know it's been a long time since any thread has been started on the required dragons for events. For this current event (of which I will leave nameless), the required dragon to get points is the Entranced Dragon. Here's some info on that.

Entranced Dragon

Colors: heart, red, pink
    Breeding Time: 4 hours
    Suggested Breed: Red and Pink

Look For This Egg:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230131-163945_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	67782

I tried red and pink and got angry with 2 Laserlight fails in a row. Decided to do the strategy I did with the Court Dragon. I bred Matchmaker (heart, pink, red) with an Infinity Dragon. Got it on the 2nd try after a Kitsune fail.

Good luck to all of you. If you do get Entranced by the red and pink suggestion, please post the parents on here so it'll help other players if they don't have exotic dragons like Matchmaker.

Executive Chef
    I guess I need to find out what the name of the event is if you are planning to not repeat it here - is it offensive?

Thank you for posting this. I was so lucky - I got 2 Justice fails - 25 hours.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I guess I need to find out what the name of the event is if you are planning to not repeat it here - is it offensive?

Thank you for posting this. I was so lucky - I got 2 Justice fails - 25 hours.
    It's called the Love Is War (insert current event as I refuse to even say the name of this, lol)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    It's called the Love Is War (insert current event as I refuse to even say the name of this, lol)
    OH, I get what you are saying now. Got it.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to admit the last 3 common dragons were pretty cool looking. I like the Entranced, Court and Helper Dragons and I want to give a shout out to the person who designed them. Kudos for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I just bot it using fire and smitten on my second try. Usually, if I don't get itquickly, I have to craft it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Well, I just bot it using fire and smitten on my second try. Usually, if I don't get itquickly, I have to craft it
    Congratulations and thanks for posting the parents! Good luck to you in the current event.

Executive Chef
    I got it on one account so far using Justice and Diamond.

However, now that I bred it, I'm back to being locked out of that account. I'm so mad!! I had a chance to win the top dragon and to finish all the milestones, but not if I can't get in!

Also missed out on Bingo prizes due to this lockout.
    Last edited by mymonta; 02-02-23 at 04:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I got it on one account so far using Justice and Diamond.

However, now that I bred it, I'm back to being locked out of that account. I'm so mad!! I had a chance to win the top dragon and to finish all the milestones, but not if I can't get in!

Also missed out on Bingo prizes due to this lockout.
    I'm really sorry about the lockout. Like everyone else, I hope S8 fixes this soon like Castle Story. Maybe they can use that game and Fantasy Forest Story to help out. I'm locked out on my iPad for DS but can play FFS just fine.
    Back to the topic at hand, Justice and Diamond was a very interesting combo to get Entranced. That meant the pink and red of Justice decided to add the heart element to it. Good combo and Diamond's been giving me luck with the ultra rare needed commons lately. For me, this account is not my main account so throwing it up in the universe won't mess me up in the future, lol.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 02-05-23 at 05:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone is looking for a thread for the Thornwilde Dragon, it's in the Pastel Passion Dragon Tales thread. I'll only make a Common dragon thread if it's required for the events other than Dragon Tales.