View Poll Results: Should the "Missing Piece" Floor Decoration be resized?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - it is too big!

9 100.00%
  • No - I like the bigger size!

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Jigsaw Puzzled - 26 January 2023 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bellac94 View Post
    I'm curious I play BS what is Lorretta stove ????
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13EBD9D3-74D1-4BFA-89A5-3B8F313D8507.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	67729

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bellac94 View Post
    I'm curious I play BS what is Lorretta stove ????
    In Bakery Story, the Bonus Goal appliance is Loretta's Oven. It has been the featured bonus goal appliance for the past few goals in Bakery Story, whereas a new appliance has been introduced with each bonus goal in Restaurant Story.

You can find out more about Loretta's Oven and direct further questions to the Bakery Goal Thread here.

Gently steering this discussion back towards the RS goal~
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

Name:	Restaurant Story_2023-01-26-21-50-32.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	67730

First appliance
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post

Name:	Restaurant Story_2023-01-26-21-50-32.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	67730

First appliance
    Thank you!

First and Second Posts have been updated. Walkthrough is complete for the main goal.

Information still needed:
    - The Side Goal name!
    - Coin + exp award amount for Side Goal Steps
    - Floor Decoration Prize dimensions
    - Jigsaw Oven (First Appliance) Recipes Screenshot
    - Jigsaw Stove (Second Appliance) Parts Reqs + Recipes Screenshots
    - Main Goal Prize Pictures

And of course, any pictures anyone wants to provide in excess are always appreciated Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

For those who were around for the August 2020 "Here at Home" goals, the final prize from that goal set ("Family Puzzle") would go pretty well with this goal theme and prizes

Need Me? Send me a PM

Farm Supplier
    Just wondering, why is the 'missing piece' item that you have to buy two of during the final part of 'Jigsaw puzzled' is so darn huge...I mean it's a jigsaw table with an almost complete jigsaw on it, but it's five times the size of the people. Is this a size error? It looks terrible and I will definitely be never using it.

Host(ess)
    I agree that the ‘Missing Piece’ item is WAY too big. Please see if this can be resized. I have attached a picture of it placed with the ‘Puzzle Party’ final goal prize to show how bad it looks. Removed it right after I took the picture, lol.

Name:	RS Missing Piece.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	423.1 KB 
ID:	67855

Quote Originally Posted by tristebelle View Post
    Just wondering, why is the 'missing piece' item that you have to buy two of during the final part of 'Jigsaw puzzled' is so darn huge...I mean it's a jigsaw table with an almost complete jigsaw on it, but it's five times the size of the people. Is this a size error? It looks terrible and I will definitely be never using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    I agree that the ‘Missing Piece’ item is WAY too big. Please see if this can be resized. I have attached a picture of it placed with the ‘Puzzle Party’ final goal prize to show how bad it looks. Removed it right after I took the picture, lol.

Name:	RS Missing Piece.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	423.1 KB 
ID:	67855
    I can check if this was intentional. However, I've seen in-game that people are liking the bigger size and are making it a centerpiece (one particular neighbor had it next to an art museum display), so I'll put this up to a community vote if people would like it resized.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Poll Added re: Missing Piece size

Mod Note: I've added a poll regarding the size of the "Missing Piece" floor decoration.

Description: presently, the "Missing Piece" floor decoration prize is 4x4, which some players have voiced as being disproportionately big compared to other decorations in game. Others have voiced that they like the oversized look and were happy to receive two 4x4 prizes in this goal. Should the decoration be resized?

If you are on a mobile site, you will need to either 'View Desktop Site' in your app settings, or scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'View Full Site' in order to see and participate in the poll. Polling will close in 5 Days (at approximately 7:10 AM PST on 11th February 2023).

Votes are anonymous, and you may only vote once. As always, you can also post/elaborate upon your opinion here within the thread as well regarding this topic. Thank you for your feedback!

Need Me? Send me a PM

For Goal 7 and 9 of the main goal you have to have TWO missing pieces and 3D puzzles, not just one each. Also, the order is reversed. Missing piece is step 9 and 3D is step 7.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast