Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/26: Glimmerwood Bake-Off | prizes and goals listed on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    Can someone please let me know which pet is Flambe and which pet is Sniffles? I could guess, but would like to know for sure before I pick my baker.
    You can also find this info in 3 places on page 1 - I even added in colour on day 2 so it stands out. Which one are you going to choose? I think I'm going to go with Julia only bc I like the look of her pet better.

Flamb? is Julia's pet
    Sniffy is Scrappys pet.

As above there are pictures too.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elita_1 View Post
    Update: THANK YOU for responding to my inquiries and trying to help me through. Support did come through and saved the day! I finished yesterday AM. SpiritWind and Shibuyacloth - Give thanks for your time and support through the years. The details you share take our game play and strategies to another level. On behalf of my Kingdom Citizens and the entire realm - Long live you both!
    Super happy to hear you are good to go. In the immortal words of Sir Thurston, Huzzah!. Meet ya all at the Tavern then I guess!

Fashion Designer
    I would have liked to be able to make more overbaked cakeling and cake goblin. Since I?ve made them they?ve almost repaid the energy it took to make them with most drops being items needed for Delicious trades (earns a gem from trade).

This is the part of these type quests I really don?t like, just needing a couple of days waiting for Ivy. I?ve already spent hundreds of energy on the whisky business trades which yielded a sugar pouch every send trade, but not willing to spend hundreds more just yet. Have been doing general maintenance on my kingdom, like crafting lots of building material to upgrade many buildings. All 21 of my farmhouses are on lvl 9, and I hope to start upgrading to lvl 10, after I finish upgrading mines and sawmills. I know the only benefit is reduced wait times but as we use them events a few minutes less waiting is always better.

Anyway hope everyone gets their chosen baker and pet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can also find this info in 3 places on page 1 - I even added in colour on day 2 so it stands out. Which one are you going to choose? I think I'm going to go with Julia only bc I like the look of her pet better.

Flamb? is Julia's pet
    Sniffy is Scrappys pet.

As above there are pictures too.
    I am basically working this event just to get Flamb?! Love the look. I only need to visit Ivy nine more times in eight days so should be done early.

Elita_1. Thank you. I had a screen shot of the picture from when the event first started, but I couldn?t find anywhere that said which pet had which name. The first page usually shows the picture with the name, but this time it just says coming soon. I thought sniffles was probably the dog thing, but wanted to ensure as my mind sometimes isn?t clear.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    Elita_1. Thank you. I had a screen shot of the picture from when the event first started, but I couldn?t find anywhere that said which pet had which name. The first page usually shows the picture with the name, but this time it just says coming soon. I thought sniffles was probably the dog thing, but wanted to ensure as my mind sometimes isn?t clear.
    Well, for me to post pictures I need to reach that point. I am 4 Ivy's collection away from the final step.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    No monster hunt! I dont thin i really miss it though, unless the cakeling would drop troll tokens still needing to finght a lot of those

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    No monster hunt! I dont thin i really miss it though, unless the cakeling would drop troll tokens still needing to finght a lot of those
    I'm waiting for a monster hunt as I have some expansions to do that will lead to fighting huge monsters, like finishing the Scorpion Desert and traveling to Lulani's Lair, but I'm so exhausted right now that I'm really relieved to not have to make time to battle monsters right now.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone post the info and pics from Scrappy's path?

More specifically info on the Sniffy's Spices!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-04-23 at 01:49 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    All done, and I am happy to have Flamb?. He is beautiful, but I did expect him to be the same size as the Phoenix and Song Bird since it?s essentially the same design. Unfortunately considerably smaller.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3121EAC4-5247-42FC-A324-55B0E93DC5EF.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	370.3 KB 
ID:	67859

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast