Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/26: Glimmerwood Bake-Off | prizes and goals listed on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Many of my cows aren't counting towards cows. I clicked on my Royal Cows, Spring Calfs, Cash Cows, Uni-Calf, etc and finally got a drop from my regular cows. That's after double checking the goal.*

* Second time around one of my Magic Cows got a drop. I think there might just be a low drop rate for cows.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Many of my cows aren't counting towards cows. I clicked on my Royal Cows, Spring Calfs, Cash Cows, Uni-Calf, etc and finally got a drop from my regular cows. That's after double checking the goal.*

* Second time around one of my Magic Cows got a drop. I think there might just be a low drop rate for cows.
    I think you're right about the low drop rate.

Fashion Designer
    Talk about a major glitch.
    After the Julia dialogue and picking up from one sawmill the game glitched, I had the whole dialogue again but the sawmill was picked up.
    I set both coffee ganaches to cook. Did some more things before closing the game.
    Came back half an hour later, the whole Julia dialogue again.
    Now I have picked up from the sawmills but it isn't tucked off in the goal. Even though my coffee ganaches are almost finished, I will have to wait 2 hours for the sawmill.
    Not worth a ticket the wait will be over before anyone finds my ticket.
    Just so strange and just a bit annoying, after buying one Ivy item to hurry things along.

Edit. Next collection from the sawmills did not give a coffee pouch. So here I sit for another long wait even though I have made the ganaches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CFEAFAB8-9A31-4F97-94AF-88EAB5BF7AE1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	67718  
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 01-27-23 at 01:18 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Attachment 67715

Ponds spawn overbaked cakeling. Wells work too. They drop glimmer whisk.

Whisks are used in bakery to get extra items needed for recipes, just like adventures do in other events. Hoping my first gives me extra sugar pouches like from Ivy.
    Hope this info helps

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Hope this info helps
    Yes it helps. I thought I had to wait for a goal to spawn the overbaked cakeling, but it spawned without a goal.

Same thing happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by suzique50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Talk about a major glitch.
    After the Julia dialogue and picking up from one sawmill the game glitched, I had the whole dialogue again but the sawmill was picked up.
    I set both coffee ganaches to cook. Did some more things before closing the game.
    Came back half an hour later, the whole Julia dialogue again.
    Now I have picked up from the sawmills but it isn't tucked off in the goal. Even though my coffee ganaches are almost finished, I will have to wait 2 hours for the sawmill.
    Not worth a ticket the wait will be over before anyone finds my ticket.
    Just so strange and just a bit annoying, after buying one Ivy item to hurry things along.

Edit. Next collection from the sawmills did not give a coffee pouch. So here I sit for another long wait even though I have made the ganaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post

I am getting flour from:
    Ghost cows, Mummy cows, Cash cows, Magic cows, Turkey cow, Pilgrim cow, Royal cows, Black cows, white cows, and regular cows.

It is important to note that the drop rate for flour is indeed really, really low. Not all of these cows give flour at every collection, but all of these cows have dropped flour at least once for me.

Nightclub Owner
    The best drop rate seems to be royal cows, regular cows have a low drop rate, like 10% at best.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The best drop rate seems to be royal cows, regular cows have a low drop rate, like 10% at best.
    Royals seem to be best for me too. Usually in all events tbh.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast