Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/26: Glimmerwood Bake-Off | prizes and goals listed on page 1

New Resident
    I am at the goal to craft coffee ganache but when I go to my kitchen it says ?locked by goal?. My game did a rollback right when to goal popped up so I think that is what caused the problem but how do I get the craft unlocked? All other parts of the goal are complete.

Executive Chef
    I think that the point of the Royal Cows is that they are supposed to have a better drop rate than regular cows. That is why they cost gems to purchase. Info card says "High chance for rare drops," so I guess that refers to event drops as well as Prime Cuts.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Myadrash View Post
    I am at the goal to craft coffee ganache but when I go to my kitchen it says ?locked by goal?. My game did a rollback right when to goal popped up so I think that is what caused the problem but how do I get the craft unlocked? All other parts of the goal are complete.
    Did you exit completely out of your game and then go back in. Sometimes that's all you need to do. Hope it works for you.

Executive Chef
    Are y'all finding it worthwhile to do that Whiskey business trade? All I get are the easy to get drops. I may just quit doing them.

Farm Supplier
    Is there any more info on what the prizes will drop if you finish this quest? I am tired of spending tons of coin to buy dead trees with not a lot of reward at the end. If there are no energy or trade/ expansion tickets on the table I am sitting this one out. (And don’t get me started on the cow drops…��)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are y'all finding it worthwhile to do that Whiskey business trade? All I get are the easy to get drops. I may just quit doing them.
    I've done the whisky business trade twice and received a sugar pouch (Ivy's drop) both times. I also received several other pouches, I believe the sawmill drop, too. So I am now waiting for my third whisky trade. Highly recommend doing them.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I've done the whisky business trade twice and received a sugar pouch (Ivy's drop) both times. I also received several other pouches, I believe the sawmill drop, too. So I am now waiting for my third whisky trade. Highly recommend doing them.
    Ok. I probably do them as my oven mitt drop allows. Those mitt drops are few and far between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ewoks1 View Post
    Is there any more info on what the prizes will drop if you finish this quest? I am tired of spending tons of coin to buy dead trees with not a lot of reward at the end. If there are no energy or trade/ expansion tickets on the table I am sitting this one out. (And don’t get me started on the cow drops…��)
    So far, all we know for sure are the drops in the screen shot I posted in #6 - all sweet food items.

Re cows, I have a variety of 34 cows out and got a total of 12 flour pouches going through them twice today - so 17-18% drop. Roughly one in six return.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ewoks1 View Post
    Is there any more info on what the prizes will drop if you finish this quest? I am tired of spending tons of coin to buy dead trees with not a lot of reward at the end. If there are no energy or trade/ expansion tickets on the table I am sitting this one out. (And don?t get me started on the cow drops?��)
    Ive just seen the splash screen. So far I heard no mention of energy or expansion items. Picture of that splash screen is on the first or second page of this thread

Oops. Already answered.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll have the goals up soon. I didn't get them yesterday and getting them on a Saturday is always a bit more challenging as I have (like most of you) loads of things to do in real life. I'll squeeze in time to post prize info at least. I can't do it on my phone bc of how I get the goals. I'll be a couple of hours from this post. It's food related crafts that are prizes.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast