Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/26: Glimmerwood Bake-Off | prizes and goals listed on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Upgrade to Level 6 is not the only condition to get the cakes Read your goal objectives!
    Hmm? I see the supplemental goals so I went back and crafted both of those other characters the lil blue Pillsbury Dough monster and the Goblin Chef too?. Still no prize cakes. Do I have to keep going on the adventure? That?s the only thing left to do. This is weird b/c it says the cakes are awarded at completion of Goal 9. I?ve been playing since 2015 and this is the first time I have been really stumped This isn?t even one of the more challenging events and I def don?t need the drops - just playing for fun as usual but not having so much fun now. More like scratching my head a lot. Ha?ha?ha?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I did force close several times as well - to no avail. #stumped

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elita_1 View Post
    Hmm? I see the supplemental goals so I went back and crafted both of those other characters the lil blue Pillsbury Dough monster and the Goblin Chef too?. Still no prize cakes. Do I have to keep going on the adventure? That?s the only thing left to do. This is weird b/c it says the cakes are awarded at completion of Goal 9. I?ve been playing since 2015 and this is the first time I have been really stumped This isn?t even one of the more challenging events and I def don?t need the drops - just playing for fun as usual but not having so much fun now. More like scratching my head a lot. Ha?ha?ha?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I did force close several times as well - to no avail. #stumped
    Did you get all the Cake Pops?
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-30-23 at 11:00 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did you get all the Cake Pops?
    Sure did!
    I have completed all goals, crafted both monsters (100 whisks mind you) and the only goal left is ?The Chef Laureate?. When I click on the goal it says award the prize cakes but it still says 0/1. When I click ?Go? it keeps bringing me to the Glimmerwood Oven but I can?t finish b/c I have no prize cakes. So I can?t award anything to either Chef.

Support is a nightmare. This whole weekend has been. Maybe it?s just a bad luck bad vibes thing going on. This has never happened to me before.

Hello,
    Does anyone know if we're going to get a Monster Hunt during this event? I'm about to go ham on these dead trees, but maybe I should save the energy?
    Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    Hello,
    Does anyone know if we're going to get a Monster Hunt during this event? I'm about to go ham on these dead trees, but maybe I should save the energy?
    Thanks!
    This often happen during the event running during the first week of the month. So I would not be surprised if it happen. Well I should be done with this event on Thursday.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elita_1 View Post
    Sure did!
    I have completed all goals, crafted both monsters (100 whisks mind you) and the only goal left is ?The Chef Laureate?. When I click on the goal it says award the prize cakes but it still says 0/1. When I click ?Go? it keeps bringing me to the Glimmerwood Oven but I can?t finish b/c I have no prize cakes. So I can?t award anything to either Chef.

Support is a nightmare. This whole weekend has been. Maybe it?s just a bad luck bad vibes thing going on. This has never happened to me before.
    If you have completed all of the upgrade to L6 and have all the neighbour requests, then only support can provide you with the Prize Cake. Support may still be catching up from all of the recent holidays but they are working flat out. Give it a day or 2 now that the weekend is over and they are back at work again. Please be mindful that posting support comments is not allowed on the forum. Hopefully it won't be too long for you.

Executive Chef
    After I leveled up to Level 6, the goal came up to Award the Prize Cake to your new Chef Laureate! (You know who to pick!) I went to the Glimmerwood Oven, and the Cake was there. I picked Julia, and began the craft for one hour. Then the Perfect Flame goal came up: Prepare the Bakery (Glimmerwood Oven), Summon Flambe, Tame Flambe.
    Then I was given the opportunity to Summon Scrappy for 250 gems, and to Summon Sniffy for 250 gems. The goal stated that "You can still summon Scrappy or Sniffy to your Kingdom while this quest is active. If you purchase them, they appear in your inventory.

Julia
    Production Speed-up: No production speed-up for 4 gems
    Collection time: 7 hours
    Speed-up: 28 gems

Scrappy
    Collection time: 7 hours
    Speed-up: 28 gems

Sniffy
    Collection time: 12 hours
    Speed-up: 48 gems

Flambe
    Collection time: 12 hours
    Speed-up: 48 gems
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-01-23 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Additional information

Can someone please let me know which pet is Flambe and which pet is Sniffles? I could guess, but would like to know for sure before I pick my baker.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have completed all of the upgrade to L6 and have all the neighbour requests, then only support can provide you with the Prize Cake. Support may still be catching up from all of the recent holidays but they are working flat out. Give it a day or 2 now that the weekend is over and they are back at work again. Please be mindful that posting support comments is not allowed on the forum. Hopefully it won't be too long for you.
    Update: THANK YOU for responding to my inquiries and trying to help me through. Support did come through and saved the day! I finished yesterday AM. SpiritWind and Shibuyacloth - Give thanks for your time and support through the years. The details you share take our game play and strategies to another level. On behalf of my Kingdom Citizens and the entire realm - Long live you both!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    Can someone please let me know which pet is Flambe and which pet is Sniffles? I could guess, but would like to know for sure before I pick my baker.
    Check post #6 by GiselleX16. There’s a flash screen pic there that shows the firebird/Flambe and the Dog(?)/Sniffies. Julia’s pet is Flambe

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast