Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/26: Glimmerwood Bake-Off | prizes and goals listed on page 1

Lower level requirements (level 15-45)

Can anyone confirm this to be true? I’m at Level 41, but my requirements are at the higher level.

Quote Originally Posted by Myadrash View Post
    I?ve never used this forum before. Is there someone specifically I should be contacting? How would I do that?
    On page one there is a link to contact Support.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are y'all finding it worthwhile to do that Whiskey business trade? All I get are the easy to get drops. I may just quit doing them.
    Yes the Whisky Adventure has been working for me. On three different occasions I got the Ivy drop. I never get the special drops from the event adventures so this has been a pleasant surprise for me. But it is very energy draining because you have to chop a lot of dead trees to get the Oven Mitts that you need for the adventures.

Executive Chef
    Even if the Whiskey Adventure only gives you a handful of sugar pouches, it still helps save maybe a couple of days of worrying near the end of the event. You can better afford to miss an Ivy collection so some peace of mind.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme0828 View Post
    Lower level requirements (level 15-45)

Can anyone confirm this to be true? I’m at Level 41, but my requirements are at the higher level.
    Sometimes they change the tiers for low vs high and I add that note as it's mostly true. Maybe 40 is the new high level trigger? I'm going to need other players to post who are around that level to confirm. We used to have 3 tiers often and there is one format of event where the 46 is not the trigger.

???

Rhino Keeper
    So sad! I was so excited when I got the Ivy drop from the adventure. But then the game reset. OF COURSE IT RESET. I did not get the Ivy drop after it reset. That's what I get for any sort of excitement of happiness from this game, lol.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sometimes they change the tiers for low vs high and I add that note as it's mostly true. Maybe 40 is the new high level trigger? I'm going to need other players to post who are around that level to confirm. We used to have 3 tiers often and there is one format of event where the 46 is not the trigger.

???
    That is extremely weird that the other player has high level requirements at level 41, because I am level 41 as well (I have not leveled up during this event) and I have low level requirements.

New Resident
    Anyone else have an issue with spawning overbaked cakelings? I get at least 20 dire boar for every overbaked cakelings. Anyone know how to get the dire boar not to pop up so often?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aaymerz View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with spawning overbaked cakelings? I get at least 20 dire boar for every overbaked cakelings. Anyone know how to get the dire boar not to pop up so often?
    Are you in the middle of the boar quest? If so you are in a pinch! Finish the quest first before engaging in another activity.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aaymerz View Post
    You have to build the swampy pond for boars to stop.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364393
    Here are my notes from this Troll Tribe part 1 (which is likely where you are):

Dire Boars make their first appearance. They will overrun your land until you build the swampy pond. It's hard to put up with them, but I recommend you do not purchase the swampy pond until you have a good stockpile of boar tusks and feral magic (aim for about 30? of each). Once you place the swamp the boars will be random and be like other beasts and not show up. You need quite a few boar dropped items for the next few parts of the troll tribe questlines.

I was helping another player with the same goals earlier today. The amount to stockpile is only a recommendation so if it suits you to get through these goals quickly then do so.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast