Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/26: Glimmerwood Bake-Off | prizes and goals listed on page 1

Executive Chef
    Three withy business and no sugar pouch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are y'all finding it worthwhile to do that Whiskey business trade? All I get are the easy to get drops. I may just quit doing them.
    Since I have tons of stored energy, I always prechop the item that drops the adventure item (in this case dead trees). I chop enough to have nearly all the event items (in this case I collected 470 total). I also fight enough of the monsters (minus about 4 or 5 because the monster drops will be rewarded from a debentures) and then park a monster somewhere in my kingdom (wells this time, the other event monster).

I then do all the adventures before collecting the rest of the craft items.

I do collect enough of the other craft items for whichever step I'm on. For example,I have 2 more adventures to send and am working on the step that requires 4 of each craft. I'll make sure I have enough of the tree, cow, sawmill and bush drops, craft the items (while waiting on Ivy and adventures).

So far I've received 2 Ivy drops from the 5 adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    If anyone has enough energy to chop dead trees get their oven mitts for the adventure, I highly recommend it. I have also gotten several Ivy drops from the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Since I have tons of stored energy, I always prechop the item that drops the adventure item (in this case dead trees). I chop enough to have nearly all the event items (in this case I collected 470 total). I also fight enough of the monsters (minus about 4 or 5 because the monster drops will be rewarded from a debentures) and then park a monster somewhere in my kingdom (wells this time, the other event monster).

I then do all the adventures before collecting the rest of the craft items.

I do collect enough of the other craft items for whichever step I'm on. For example,I have 2 more adventures to send and am working on the step that requires 4 of each craft. I'll make sure I have enough of the tree, cow, sawmill and bush drops, craft the items (while waiting on Ivy and adventures).

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    If anyone has enough energy to chop dead trees get their oven mitts for the adventure, I highly recommend it. I have also gotten several Ivy drops from the adventure.
    So do you keep a monster parked when chopping all of those dead trees (to avoid getting too many Goblin Bakers)?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    So do you keep a monster parked when chopping all of those dead trees (to avoid getting too many Goblin Bakers)?
    Once you have all the Cinnamon Pouch needed, you just park any spawn. You need to chop around 250 dead trees, so the number of spawn is just insane, as you get around 1 spawn per tree.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Once you have all the Cinnamon Pouch needed, you just park any spawn. You need to chop around 250 dead trees, so the number of spawn is just insane, as you get around 1 spawn per tree.
    Yes, I noticed them LOL. This is an excellent strategy. I have been focusing on dead trees all day plus setting a timer for the sawmills and Ivy's Hut, of course. Thanks!

PS - I have done the quest 3 times and still no sugar but I have received Flour (cows) and Coffee (sawmill), so it's worth it to me.

Executive Chef
    My fourth adventure gave me one of each pouch - that was exciting!

I play for the deco at this point so am working to get Flambe. Probably will store everything else.

New Resident
    I just put in a support ticket because I upgraded the building to level 6 and received the next goal to choose but was not awarded the prize cake required. It still says 0/1 and I can’t choose or craft either character. Am I doing something wrong? Did anyone else have this issue? Thanks for any insight.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elita_1 View Post
    I just put in a support ticket because I upgraded the building to level 6 and received the next goal to choose but was not awarded the prize cake required. It still says 0/1 and I can’t choose or craft either character. Am I doing something wrong? Did anyone else have this issue? Thanks for any insight.
    Upgrade to Level 6 is not the only condition to get the cakes Read your goal objectives!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    My first 3 whisky business gave me a sugar pouch each time (as well as other good pouches). No sugar pouches from the next 3. I got spoiled from the first 3 and loved being able to move quicker through the goals. Guess I'll continue on with 2 per day Ivy drops, but I'll keep trying the whisky business.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast