Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Castle Story 01/26: Glimmerwood Bake-Off | prizes and goals listed on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by howardsend View Post
    I?m not sure how to purchase the second baker and pet. Nothing happens when I push the purchase button. If I push the skip 250 gems I am afraid I would lose my gems. Any ideas? Thanks.
    On the goal screen called Hard Knock Chef, you click on the buy button and it will deduct 250 gems from your balance. It shouldn't matter which button you press, they both will put the baker and or pet in your storage for you. If you want to be careful, take a screen shot of your gem balance before and after purchase. Choose skip if the BUY button doesn't work for you.

I gathered all the required glimmer whisks to make the Overbaked Cakeling before time expired. It had 6 min left, when time expired it disappeared. Most of the other quests, if you are processing the item, it finishes even after time expired. Should I put in a support ticket to get my overbaked cakeling?

Rhino Keeper
    I was upset that I didn’t get any ovenmitts after leveling up the bakery with a day left …got all the whisks

Quote Originally Posted by molespouse View Post
    I gathered all the required glimmer whisks to make the Overbaked Cakeling before time expired. It had 6 min left, when time expired it disappeared. Most of the other quests, if you are processing the item, it finishes even after time expired. Should I put in a support ticket to get my overbaked cakeling?
    I had the same thing happen with Julia?s pet dragon so I put a ticket in. I can?t hurt to ask, I say!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Bakery at L6 has the following drops: skunku-pie, cake, syrup, Ivy's hot sauce, silver platter, bread, sugar, flour, orange cobbler, apple pie, super yummy pie

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011