Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/26: Glimmerwood Bake-Off | prizes and goals listed on page 1

New Resident
    Yes I have forced close the game several times and haven?t had any luck moving forward

I?ve never used this forum before. Is there someone specifically I should be contacting? How would I do that?
    Last edited by Myadrash; 01-27-23 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Added info

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ive just seen the splash screen. So far I heard no mention of energy or expansion items. Picture of that splash screen is on the first or second page of this thread

Oops. Already answered.
    Thank you all for you opinions/help! I appreciate this forum so much, very helpful!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are y'all finding it worthwhile to do that Whiskey business trade? All I get are the easy to get drops. I may just quit doing them.
    On my second bakery trade I got a sugar pouch, right after I collected from Ivy, giving me 2 in total. So I can make the craft 12 hrs sooner than waiting for Ivy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Myadrash View Post
    Yes I have forced close the game several times and haven?t had any luck moving forward

I?ve never used this forum before. Is there someone specifically I should be contacting? How would I do that?
    Make sure you’ve completely closed the game by flicking it off your device, then reopen. If that still doesn’t work you’ll need to put in a ticket with support first. Then send a private message to SoiritWind. (Find her posts on page one of this thread, tap on her name, which takes to her private message area)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Make sure you’ve completely closed the game by flicking it off your device, then reopen. If that still doesn’t work you’ll need to put in a ticket with support first. Then send a private message to SoiritWind. (Find her posts on page one of this thread, tap on her name, which takes to her private message area)
    Thank you for you advice. I deleted the game and reinstalled and nothing improved. I?ll follow your advice and just keeping collecting supplies in the hope I can catch up.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you all for helping this new player!

Give me 20 mins and all the info will be on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for making the time, SpiritWind! The drops are not really inspiring, i guess everything will go into storage when im done. Can you also try and get info on the drops of the glimmerstreet bakery once its finished? Im afraid it will be coins like the oracle domain but its nice to be sure (saves the disappointment later on when collecting)

What Bushes are you having drops from? Cloud Bushes never drop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    What Bushes are you having drops from? Cloud Bushes never drop
    these ones

Bush - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Plants
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 Coins