Thread: Can I start over? I had no starters gems..

New Resident

Can I start over? I had no starters gems..

Is it possible to start over in zoo story? Cause i've been told you supposed to get 10 gems when you start the game but i got none.. So i would like to start my zoo bk at level 1 and get gems too cause i feel like buying em. Possible??

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by anouk80 View Post
    Is it possible to start over in zoo story? Cause i've been told you supposed to get 10 gems when you start the game but i got none.. So i would like to start my zoo bk at level 1 and get gems too cause i feel like buying em. Possible??
    I meant I DONT WANT TO BUY EM.

If you are like everybody else here, you probably accidentally spent the gems in the first few minutes of playing without realizing it. It's hilariously easy to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, you probably spent those 10 gems for the energy refill thing that costs 10 gems. Coincidence that it costs 10 gems? Haha, don't think so.
    I spent my 10 gems within 20 minutes of playing.
    Ragamuffin.

Executive Chef
    @anouk80: If you email support@teamlava.com, you should be able to find out where your Gems were spent, or if you received them.

New Resident
    Hmm i know its easy to do that, happened me in other story too, but I DONT recall seeing them ever. Ill email about it but As I understand out of THE answers I cant start over, wherever my gems went??

Executive Chef
    This is correct; currently, there is no Reset capability in our games.