Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Financial Analysis of the 14 Day Goals

We end up spending half a million coins each goal, at this point we could at least get a 100,000 coin prize after finishing the first part of the goal, that would help us buy whatever we need on the 2nd half. After completing the whole goal, we should get another 100,000 coins or 200,000 coins and a gem ?I mean it?s so much work and we have to spend on double and triple unnecessary decorations. Even 50,000 would be better than the 1000 we?ve getting forever?which not even covers the cost of cooking 1 dish. Whatever we earn overnight, we need to spend in the morning to cover, cooking, decor, or ovens?so it?s impossible to increase the $$$. Ever since I can remember it was RS that had the fast eating clientele, and now it?s been switched to BS?why not have them in both? They should give us something, coins or more clients

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Commaster View Post
    I tried doing the latest goal with 3 of the first appliance and 4 of the second appliance and was still unable to finish in time.
    Also I used the parts trick I mentioned so my coins balance is even worse than estimated.

Are we sure it is possible to finish all goals in time with just 3 of each appliance?
    I would say the minimum requirements is 4 First goal Appliance and 6 Second goal Appliance

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dad_company View Post
    Hold on, I'm table 4, with Bonus Goal to Mastery. But I (wisely) got 5 of the Loretta ovens right off the bat. It was a larger out lay, but they're paid for now.

So the goals only lose me $12,140 now. And the 2nd ovens have been really different lately. And some of the recipes have been great!

I've got an efficient layout and way too much food on the counters, goal to goal, I still have an increase in coins. The 5-day goals probably make up the difference.

Overall, I think it's worth doing the goals. Except having to buy 2-3 of the same floor decorations. That's just silly.
    I personally think it's your layout that makes the difference as I also have an optimized layout and also gain coins from goal to goal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123