Thread: Not receiving 20 gifts and 20 requests daily

Host(ess)

Not receiving 20 gifts and 20 requests daily

Is anyone else having problems getting their full daily quota of gifts and requested parts? I have had this happen a few times, but a few of my nbrs are having issues on a regular basis which means they are struggling to build goal ovens.
    Another nbr has said that if she declines unwanted gifts, then she doesn't receive 20 gifts that day.
    I would be interested to hear if you're having a similar experience.

Thanks 💕

Fashion Designer
    Yes, this happens to me too. Some days I will receive 20 gifts that I can accept, others it varies between 17-19 and I'm max. Sometimes if I decline a gift, it will not open another gift slot for me to receive another one. Because of that, I always post on my wall and neighbors walls when I update my gift preference so there is no confusion and I can receive the correct gifts without having to potentially decline any. Granted, sometimes I still do receive gifts I didn't ask for and have to decline. After that, it's by chance it will open up another spot for someone else to gift or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes this has been happening to me all of 2022 im hoping 2023 is better or im done with s8. Im a daily player of over 13 years...YEARS...And ive been unable to complete a goal all of 2022 and i usually keep oven going 24/7.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. Request bleah.... maybe get 10 a day

Host(ess)
    What I find improves my requests acceptance rate is not making all 20 requests at once. I'll first request 10, and after I see that at least 5-7 friends have sent the requested items, I send 10 more requests. Then a few hours later, I send more requests. It helps if you have let's say at least 30 active friends.

I also noticed that the message board doesn't display all the friends who've replied to your requests. I keep track of how many items I had before the requests and any gifts that I accept afterwards, in order to know how many friends accepted my request.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Yes this has been happening to me all of 2022 im hoping 2023 is better or im done with s8. Im a daily player of over 13 years...YEARS...And ive been unable to complete a goal all of 2022 and i usually keep oven going 24/7.
    If you have enough coins, cook a dish to see if any part drops. Then cancel the dish immediately and cook a different one to get another part. Repeat these steps until you get all the necessary parts. If only one dish is available, store the appliance to "cancel" the dish, and then add the appliance back, cook, store, repeat.
    Last edited by Lin49; 01-26-23 at 07:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    i have found that it varies. ifthere is a 5 day goal....i get 10. if there isnt a 5 day goal, i get 20
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Making sure to restart my phone every few days has eliminated that issue for me and others. If your phone never dies or you never restart it, that could also be your issue. It's essentially a computer that needs a little reboot every once in a while to keep things running smoothly.