Thread: World Event???

Rhino Keeper

World Event???

Where in the heck is the World Events? Why hasn't there been one since 2021? The Blankboard (I refuse to call it by it's name because the premise is divisive) is the least liked event and the World Event was the most liked according to a survey posted by former moderator Kooky Panda (Long live Kooky!). Instead of paying attention to the players, once again Storm8 or whomever is running Dragon Story decides to go with what they want instead of giving an olive branch to players.

WE WANT WORLD EVENTS AGAIN!!

The World Events were the only event where Marble KEYS were prizes. It's been noted before by other players that Marble KEYS should replace raw marble in Dragon Tales as most players have about 10,000 or more marble pieces cluttering up storage.

WE WANT WORLD EVENTS AGAIN!! WE WANT WORLD EVENTS AGAIN!! WE WANT WORLD EVENTS AGAIN!!

The World Events had us work as a community instead of against each other and we need more of that in the world instead of constant divisiveness. If there was an issue with the ticker then why not fix it instead of abandoning it altogether? I'm sure the other players would understand fixes to the event but the constant Dragon Tales and Dividerboards has gotten past stale.

WE WANT WORLD EVENTS AGAIN!! WE WANT WORLD EVENTS AGAIN!! WE WANT WORLD EVENTS AGAIN!!

Do another survey and I bet any sort of money the results will be the same: Caretakers want the World Events back. Also, please create another event. Four events would be great and maybe keep players interested. Interested players would bring in more money and wouldn't that be great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	67556
    Last edited by northernlight412; 01-15-23 at 05:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and for those viewing, please continue the thread by posting your support for World Events. Even if it's just three words, post something so that the people running the game can at least think about bringing this back. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi..I agree with your comments 100%..they need to bring back the World Event
    Its more fun to have players PLAY with each other rather than AGAINST each other.I really think Leaderboard is losing steam more and more..I personally do not look forward to it
    I am so fed up with the same two events every month for so long now..we need more variety
    People ask me, if its that boring why not give up..but like you I have lots of time and $$ invested in it, not to mention the friendships that have formed with other players
    So come on S8, spice up the game a bit and fix all the big issues.

Rhino Keeper

Please.

Rhino Keeper
    YES YES YES World Events!!!
    This month having 2 tales and 1 leaderboard is terrible. I didn't breed dragon for 1st tales and can't breed it for this tales. So won't get the much needed points from chapters 6 to 10 in either tales and there goes any chance for monthly dragon.
    A World Event would definitely help for points.

Rhino Keeper
    we still want world events again not lboards!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for your feedback. I'm moving this thread to the feedback forum. Bumping threads and making repetitive posts is a violation of forum rules, so this thread is being closed.