View Poll Results: Should the Pillow Fight kids be shrunken down?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes; they're a little bigger than the characters in most displays!

1 10.00%
  • No, their size is fine as is!

9 90.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Slumber Party - 12 January 2023 (14 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedi_lynette View Post
    Attachment 67635

The second prize really should've been a 2x2, it looks out of place fitting in a 3x3 and the children look a little like giants compared to other adults for some reason.
    I can flag this over. Do you think you could possibly get a screenshot of this item next to other "character" objects on your floor? I see that you have the 2x2 "Sparkler Friends" object for comparison; another 1x1 "regular-sized" character nearby would also be really helpful for reference. The 50's Chef, Swedish Server, or the Jock, are all available for coins if you have no other 1x1 characters for display.

Thank you for pointing this out!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-22-23 at 03:31 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I can flag this over. Do you think you could possibly get a screenshot of this item next to other "character" objects on your floor? I see that you have the 2x2 "Sparkler Friends" object for comparison; another 1x1 "regular-sized" character nearby would also be really helpful for reference. The 50's Chef, Swedish Server, or the Jock, are all available for coins if you have no other 1x1 characters for display.

Thank you for pointing this out!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230124_125047_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	67681

This image includes a 1x1!

Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-29-23 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Enlarged Image - thank you!

Host(ess)
    Please DON’T change the size of the kids in the “Pillow Fight” prize. I think they are just right. I agree the prize would be better presented in a 2x2 space, but the size of the kids is fine. Here is a picture of how I have them placed.. along with the “‘Can’t sleep” and “Coloring Corner” pieces. If you make the kids smaller in this piece, they will then be smaller than the kids in the other pieces. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2023-01-25-10-53-29.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	167.6 KB 
ID:	67689

Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-26-23 at 03:10 PM. Reason: enlarged picture

Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    Please DON’T change the size of the kids in the “Pillow Fight” prize. I think they are just right. I agree the prize would be better presented in a 2x2 space, but the size of the kids is fine. Here is a picture of how I have them placed.. along with the “‘Can’t sleep” and “Coloring Corner” pieces. If you make the kids smaller in this piece, they will then be smaller than the kids in the other pieces. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2023-01-25-10-53-29.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	167.6 KB 
ID:	67689
    Thank you for voicing your opinion, and for providing your own picture to support your counterpoint.

I'll ask for the object to be resized to fit a 2x2 space (it seems like this is a common consensus?), but I'll wait for additional community input on whether the size of the kids in the display should be affected - might put up a poll if this is something enough people feel strongly about.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I also think the size of the kids are just fine as they are and don?t need to be altered. TY
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Poll Added re: Pillow Fight Kids Size

Mod Note: I've added a small poll regarding the size of the Pillow Fight kids - surprisingly I've gotten a few PMs with dissenting opinions about this!

To clarify: this poll is specifically asking if the kids in the display should be shrunken down (just by a wee bit to match the size of kids in other displays, for example). It is NOT asking regarding the 3x3 footprint - it has already been requested that the footprint of the item be adjusted from 3x3 to 2x2, regardless of whether the kids are shrunken or remain the same.

If you are on a mobile site, you will need to either 'View Desktop Site' in your app settings, or scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'View Full Site' in order to see and participate in the poll. Polling will close in 5 Days (at approximately 12:30 AM PST on 3rd February 2023).

Votes are anonymous, and you may only vote once. As always, you can also post/elaborate upon your opinion here within the thread as well regarding this topic. Thank you for your feedback!

Need Me? Send me a PM

UPDATE: the Pillow Fight display's footprint is now 2x2. The size of the kids in the display has not changed, but the poll is still open for anyone who has not yet voted.

UPDATE #2 (3 Feb 2023): the poll is now closed, and the Pillow Fight kids will be staying the same size. A big thank you to everyone who voted
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 02-03-23 at 04:54 PM.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12