Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

So annoying when I get to the ?ask neighbors? part and it tells me that I already asked 6 neighbors for something but I haven?t asked anyone for anything until right now! 🤬

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    So annoying when I get to the ?ask neighbors? part and it tells me that I already asked 6 neighbors for something but I haven?t asked anyone for anything until right now! ��
    I know what you mean. I will never understand that message.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    So annoying when I get to the ?ask neighbors? part and it tells me that I already asked 6 neighbors for something but I haven?t asked anyone for anything until right now! ��
    If you click on a neighbor, accidentally unclick, then reclick before hitting send, you will get this message. The request is still going out to that neighbor. So it's a bit misleading.

Also, for anyone, only 10 of the 20 messages in your news feed will show who responded to your request for help. The other 10 messages just show who has visited.

Fashion Designer
    I’m trying to collect from the event items but have had 4 rollbacks in a row, each causing me to force close and reopen. It’s been a while since this has happened and now I’m getting frustrated. 1 is a tad annoying, 2 is tiresome, but 4 is frustratingly maddening!

Fashion Designer
    I'm on day 8 step 1 defeat the enraged nian. Already ****ed two but Goal shows 0 of 3. Closing out to see if that helps. Oh, note to self: don't finish build thinking the new day has started (it hadn't!) and *then* try to collect from bunnies ... now I'm in a 4 hour wait lol.

*Update: closing out worked to get credit for dragon ****s!*
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 01-19-23 at 01:21 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Doing this event on a level 18 account. I did not have the base infrastructure to start with. It's a challenge!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    What is worse when you see who sent gifts but count on game is less!
    Also not being able to send more than 20 requests. Took me more than 24 hrs to get 15 responses

Executive Chef
    Finished Day 8 (other than the upgrade) about five minutes after the new day started for me at midnight. Day 9 won't go as quickly! I have enough fireworks, couplets, lanterns, orchids, noodles, and dumplings to craft/upgrade through the end. Normally I spend waiting time like this doing expansions, but I just expanded one plot to extend my Forbidden City to allow these new decos. Now I have to build up my expansion supplies, particularly cloudberries, so I broke out the bushes.

Hello everyone, I received 2 mandarin orange saplings from an adventure and wanted to buy more in the market but it’s locked for a goal. Can you only have 2? Usually when there’s a limit to the number of items it removes from the market, not goal locked. It will take forever to collect everything I need.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Hello everyone, I received 2 mandarin orange saplings from an adventure and wanted to buy more in the market but it’s locked for a goal. Can you only have 2? Usually when there’s a limit to the number of items it removes from the market, not goal locked. It will take forever to collect everything I need.
    i believe it's locked until day 3, when you are asked to start collecting from them. I also received a couple of saplings from an adventure before that day.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast