Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme0828 View Post
    So to be clear, the clock doesn?t start after I upgrade the temple? It starts at a given time, depending on when we start the first chapter?
    the clock starts the day you begin the event (you literally click on the Begin button). Just follow the goals and you'll be fine. If you choose not to click on the button, then the event will begin automatically in 3 days. There is more info now in post #2 on page 1 about how Storybook events work.

For all: all the goals and prize info is now on page 1.

Farm Supplier
    Is there another palce to see the remaining time?
    In the UI it‘s just blank.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4F8422A4-C22D-4033-AABA-8BCE322EFF24.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	662.1 KB 
ID:	67539

Rhino Keeper
    I think that could be solved with a different setting on your device (something with light/dark mode i think)

Fashion Designer
    So S8 has done it again, one of the items for collection is a beautiful fairy, which can't be placed on the gameboard. Seems like some wasted fabulous artwork, which is over when the event is over.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    So S8 has done it again, one of the items for collection is a beautiful fairy, which can't be placed on the gameboard. Seems like some wasted fabulous artwork, which is over when the event is over.
    Yeah it seems a little odd. Maybe they will go to work, canning mandarin oranges for my snacks lol.

EDIT: ShibuyaCloth has them down as used for upgrading house of luck. so at least i know what they are for

Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Is there another palce to see the remaining time?
    In the UI it?s just blank.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4F8422A4-C22D-4033-AABA-8BCE322EFF24.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	662.1 KB 
ID:	67539
    This is the way my countdown timer looks too. I have to take my iPad off "dark" mode to get it to show up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Don?t they stay in inventory forever if not used?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Don?t they stay in inventory forever if not used?
    BA HA HA ha ha ha. Yes. Like it or not lol. Although I confess that I TREASURE my faberg?-style eggs from my very first event. <3

Fashion Designer
    This event is doing wonders for my Joshua story line. I needed 20 adventures and in this event I've already done 6, taking my total adventures for Joshua 16. Liking the hurry up effect on another event.

New Resident
    So I have a question? I’m not sure I’m posting in the right place BUT on my 3rd adventure 2 Mandarin saplings dropped. I placed them and next time I logged in to collect from them they had vanished. I closed my game out, restarted my device & they’re no where to be found. I sent issue to S8 BUT got a reply it’ll take 5-7 business days to respond. Storybook will be over by then. I'm not paying 50 gems for 1 either. I’m stuck until the 2 are returned to me

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast