Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I guess i just found it: you probably craft it for 40 nian masks; similar to the show phantom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    I guess i just found it: you probably craft it for 40 nian masks; similar to the show phantom
    I posted my guess right about the same time you posted. . You're probably right because I haven't spent a lot of time searching.

Executive Chef
    Yes, you craft it in the Workshop with 40 Nian Masks. These you get as a drop from spawning the Enraged Nian from the Farmhouses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So the rabbits are a rare drop from an adventure? I give up. Or maybe not - how do I get the rabbits?
    I did get some bunnies from the adventure. However, I got 3 Lucky Rabbits from Chapter 7, Goal 2. So don't worry if you don't get them from the adventure. Up to now, they have literally dropped nothing. I am sure that will change now. Good luck and keep at it!

P.S. The Lucky Rabbits now drop Lucky Dumplings and Lucky Noodles.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I did get some bunnies from the adventure. However, I got 3 Lucky Rabbits from Chapter 7, Goal 2. So don't worry if you don't get them from the adventure. Up to now, they have literally dropped nothing. I am sure that will change now. Good luck and keep at it!

P.S. The Lucky Rabbits now drop Lucky Dumplings and Lucky Noodles.
    Thank you for the information!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhh thanks! Its great to know we can get the dragon as well!

Executive Chef
    Ahhh thanks! Its great to know we can get the dragon as well!
    It just takes a good amount of energy!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yawn, first days always start out slow. Then my day turns over at midnight and I find myself staying up another hour.

Remember not to update the House of Luck until just before each new day starts so you can keep crafting/collecting etc.

Also keep your keep open starting on day 3 - there will be adventures.

So to be clear, the clock doesn?t start after I upgrade the temple? It starts at a given time, depending on when we start the first chapter?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme0828 View Post
    So to be clear, the clock doesn?t start after I upgrade the temple? It starts at a given time, depending on when we start the first chapter?
    The clock for the next day starts at the exact same time for everyone. I don't know where you are located, but it starts at 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time. I am in the Mountain Time Zone, so for me it starts at 1:00 A.M. If you are in another part of the world, I have no idea what the time zones are.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    limit on blossoms is 99. I've gotten too used to aspens, hacked 5 trees before I realized >.<

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast