Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

SpiritWind- Today is, January 12

@SpiritWind-Today is, January 12. Just to avoid confusion. Honestly, I had to think about this fora minute, my daughters birthday is the 23. I thought, Oh no! Tomorrow? 😂

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    @SpiritWind-Today is, January 12. Just to avoid confusion. Honestly, I had to think about this fora minute, my daughters birthday is the 23. I thought, Oh no! Tomorrow? ��
    Lol All fixed. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~
    For all:
    I have the goals so I'll be back soon with all the info.

Plus, in case you hadn't noticed, I have the new ADD ME thread in the top part of Discussions (where this thread lives) so that players can get prepared for the 2x neighbour goals. The first request is low as normal but the second request on day 9 is 20 for both low and high players. If you're looking for new neighbours who are active I'd recommend you add your ID now so it's not a big rush on day 9. I updated the link in post 1 so it will take you to the right place.

Executive Chef
    The Adventure on day 3 is called The Lion Dance.
    Requirements: 1 Nian Masks ( defeat Enraged Nian), 5 Water, 5 Roast Chicken
    Time: 2 hours
    Speed Up: 8 gems
    Drops: Paper Blossom Tree drops from every adventure, Paper Blossoms, Lucky Noodles, Firework Orchids, Mandarin Orange Tree, Lucky Rabbits, Magical Mandarins, Mandarin Faeries, and Sparking Orchids.

Lucky Rabbits
    Info: These hoppy bunnies have happy tummies. Visit and they might share their Lucky Noodles with you.
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Speed Up: 16 gems
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-12-23 at 04:18 PM.

New Resident
    What do you mean by that? I don?t know when I have to start a new chapter??.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kruikje View Post
    What do you mean by that? I don?t know when I have to start a new chapter??.
    Thank you
    The game will tell you. You won’t be able to move on to the next chapter until it allows you to.

Executive Chef
    So the rabbits are a rare drop from an adventure? I give up. Or maybe not - how do I get the rabbits?
    Last edited by mymonta; 01-12-23 at 05:42 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Adventure on day 3 is called The Lion Dance.
    Requirements: 1 Nian Masks ( defeat Enraged Nian), 5 Water, 5 Roast Chicken
    Time: 2 hours
    Speed Up: 8 gems
    Drops: Paper Blossom Tree drops from every adventure, Paper Blossoms, Lucky Noodles, Firework Orchids, Mandarin Orange Tree, Lucky Rabbits, Magical Mandarins, Mandarin Faeries, and Sparking Orchids.

Lucky Rabbits
    Info: These hoppy bunnies have happy tummies. Visit and they might share their Lucky Noodles with you.
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Speed Up: 16 gems
    How did you get info on day 3 if we?re only on day one? I can?t even find info on day 2.. can you share day 2 goal requirements please? Thank you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgarthaWorld View Post
    How did you get info on day 3 if we?re only on day one? I can?t even find info on day 2.. can you share day 2 goal requirements please? Thank you.

You can “gem ahead” to go to the next chapters early

Fashion Designer
    Erm you guys posted day 1, and the adventure on day 3 ... any info on day 2 or have i overlooked it?

For people like me who get confused, day 2 starts in 4 hours 47 minutes from this post.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So the rabbits are a rare drop from an adventure? I give up. Or maybe not - how do I get the rabbits?
    Double check once Spiritwind posts the goals.
    However, I expect you will be given 2 of the rabbits once you reach the appropriate day. (We do not know which day it will be yet.) In addition to the 2 you will be given, you will have a chance of getting additional Lucky Rabbits as drops from the Lion Dance adventure.

Reminder to everyone: Do not send out a Castle Adventure on Day 2 of your storybook. We will be required to do an adventure in the castle on Day 3.
    If you have an adventure in your castle, you will need to wait until it is complete to start the Lion Dance adventure for Day 3.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast