Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I have 1,097 neighbors. I ask them in about 3 groups and hour or so apart. I JUST got to 19/20 and am still waiting. The first time I made the request, I got a message saying I?d already asked 12, but I haven?t asked any neighbors for since the first time we had to request help from friends.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebird5555 View Post
    I have 1,097 neighbors. I ask them in about 3 groups and hour or so apart. I JUST got to 19/20 and am still waiting. The first time I made the request, I got a message saying I?d already asked 12, but I haven?t asked any neighbors for since the first time we had to request help from friends.
    I have now asked all 100 of my neighbours and in 13 hours I have only got 13 items ,not a happy bunny😤😫

Executive Chef
    I have 211 neighbors, many of whom are from long ago and should probably be purged. I keep a list of who asks and who sends. At midnight PST I sent out requests to about 50 of the neighbors who have been so involved in the last few events. I had 8 responses before I went to sleep, and 17 when I woke up. I then sent out a dozen or so more requests to Stormie and those who had asked me. I had the 20 within an hour.

I think you can only send a max of 20 gifts per day? I have responded to every request but they are no longer coming so I think I hit the max. That could be why some of you aren't seeing responses from neighbors; they may have maxed out. I have accepted all neighbor requests and hope they/you are all planning on being long term players (my kingdom is Storybrook). But I may not be able to send any more gifts until tomorrow.

Same here. Stuck at 19/20.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormforce2 View Post
    I have now asked all 100 of my neighbours and in 13 hours I have only got 13 items ,not a happy bunny😤😫
    It?s REALLY annoying. I?ve lost so much time waiting to get past the ask a neighbor goals. I can?t even imagine how it could take hours to get 20 responses out of over 1k friends? I did FINALLY get to 20, but I?m not happy either. I hope you get (or got) them. I?m checking the game constantly to make sure I help anyone that asks me ASAP!❤️

Yes! Extremely annoying! I sent 40 request right when the day started and woke up to only 4 responses. I have a few hours left only, I have sent so many more request and I’ve been on 17 for the last 4 hours! We shouldn’t be depending on anybody else’s actions to complete a goal. They need to stop this friend requests as I feel some ppl do not respond on purpose if they see you’re ahead. Stop the friend request storm8! ��

Executive Chef
    The dragon tributes are beautiful; wish they were a deco.

Farm Supplier
    same here, stuck at 18/20. Always run into this problem on these events!

Host(ess)
    I sent in a ticket about this, but it says to allow “5 to 7 business days” for a response. Anyone figure out a workaround for this? (Not gems lol) If I wait that long I will have wasted so much time on this event for nothing. I sent out all my invites early in the am to give myself lots of time for the 20 and I’m at 1 all day…. Not too happy….

Farm Supplier
    This is typical, there is a bottleneck somewhere, and there are always issues with getting responses back. I agree, though this time, it is awful. I have never had a situation before where I am not getting any responses from neighbours who just asked me for the same item. On a positive note, there is an improvement from the old days when we had to collect responses on the last day of the timed quest.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast