Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Hello everyone, I received 2 mandarin orange saplings from an adventure and wanted to buy more in the market but it’s locked for a goal. Can you only have 2? Usually when there’s a limit to the number of items it removes from the market, not goal locked. It will take forever to collect everything I need.
    They are probably extras, (they will drop nothing till the chapter in which they are first used) when you get to chapter that uses them you will be asked to do a dragon dance adventure. The reward for that adventure is 2 trees ( be sure to look in inventory after each adventure for the prizes) Keep doing dragon adventures in the first few days without doing upgrade till new chapter is about due to start. If you upgrade too soon your collections from event items will not yield anything, similarly adventures will disappear from the list until next chapter.

If you look and read page one of this thread most of this information is there, then read a few of the posts by players and you may find all of your questions answered there.

New Resident
    I’ve just noticed that sparkling orchids, lucky rabbits, mandarin orange saplings, lucky dinner tables, etc. will not drop event items while I’m waiting for the next chapter!!! Is it normal? Such a wasted energy I’d used to collect them

Oh! Another thing is that since this event begins, my counting time til next chapter available aren’t show up for me. I only see the blank white square over the HR:MIN:SEC. But it’s ok, doesn’t effect on quest that much.

New Resident
    In The Luck of thr Dragon event, I finished Part 8, then it said I?d have to wait 4 hours or pay 90 gems to do Part 9, but after waiting until Part 9 was supposed to be available, the countdown is just all white. so there?s no timer, and the only option now is to pay 90 gems to continue.

I checked for app updates but the are none, and I?ve tried restarting, but nothing helps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeyahs View Post
    I’ve just noticed that sparkling orchids, lucky rabbits, mandarin orange saplings, lucky dinner tables, etc. will not drop event items while I’m waiting for the next chapter!!! Is it normal? Such a wasted energy I’d used to collect them

Oh! Another thing is that since this event begins, my counting time til next chapter available aren’t show up for me. I only see the blank white square over the HR:MIN:SEC. But it’s ok, doesn’t effect on quest that much.
    If you complete the chapter early, your event items will not drop anything until the next chapter starts. I think that is explained on page 1 of this thread somewhere.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, in response to above 2 posts, the white blank spots are like that because your device setting have dark mode on.

The next day chapter starts right now. (Literally 2 minutes ago)

If you finish a chapter and upgrade the building then all drops stop. Please read my notes on page 1 which explains how storybook events work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    So annoying when I get to the ?ask neighbors? part and it tells me that I already asked 6 neighbors for something but I haven?t asked anyone for anything until right now! ��
    In my experience when i start asking neighbors, after a few seconds i get a ?rollback? kind of thing which unchecks the neighbors i already checked. That number of neighbors is always the amount mentioned in the message (plus any double checked neighbors as mentioned by giselle)

New Resident
    How much time do we have?
    I am stage 9, ?asking 20 neighbours?- 4 of them have turned back in the news section- but it didn?t count in the goals section. I think game has a huge syncing problem.
    Anyway on the right it says 2 days left in its title, but when I opened goals section, it says 1 day left. Which one is correct?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wisebird View Post
    I am stage 9, ?asking 20 neighbours?- 4 of them have turned back in the news section- but it didn?t count in the goals section. I think game has a huge syncing problem.
    Anyway on the right it says 2 days left in its title, but when I opened goals section, it says 1 day left. Which one is correct?
    You have a day plus part of a day. On the right side it rounds up to full days. In the goal you will have a count down counter so since you are on day nine you have one full day plus the time left before your day resets.

Kepp refreshing your game as your requests come in so you can more on to the next part as soon as you have all twenty.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wisebird View Post
    First thing; you may need to close and reopen the game, that’s what I have to do (my counter said 16 but there were only 10 answers in my newsfeed. After the force close my counter read 20 even though there were no more in my newsfeed.

The counter on goals usually means how long till next chapter, unless you’re past that section then what ever it reads is your time left.

Fashion Designer
    I've been stuck on 17 sticky rice bowls for over 3 hours. Usually the game records my gifts right away, but today it isn't. I know other players have had this issue. Hopefully they will show up soon (and for everyone else experiencing this, too).
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast