Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilibert View Post
    Question? how come some players are done with the event. I am level 16? and I am on day 7?-thank you.
    You have I believe up to three days to begin the event - it doesn't start automatically; you have to choose to begin. Those of us who started immediately (which would have been 11:00 am PST on a Thursday) have now gone the 10 days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So after the event we can just store the Lucky Dinner Tables and Fireworks Orchids because they won?t have any drops - is this right?
    Wait and see

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I did not realize the Lunar Faerie was a 7-day timer for a guaranteed trade ticket. My Dark Unicorns have been a luxury.
    Nor did I, the only reason I bothered completing the event was to get the Lunar Faerie! I thought she?d be a daily collection like most event prizes, 7 day timer?s usually mean a higher yield so hopefully this will be the case otherwise it was probably a waste of time and energy again! Like events but sick of pointless ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Nor did I, the only reason I bothered completing the event was to get the Lunar Faerie! I thought she?d be a daily collection like most event prizes, 7 day timer?s usually mean a higher yield so hopefully this will be the case otherwise it was probably a waste of time and energy again! Like events but sick of pointless ones.
    When I was first playing there was no such thing as trade ticket droppers, either daily or wkly. I would have played just as hard back then because it took forever to do enough trades to craft a permit. The Luna Faerie is guaranteed to drop a trade ticket with the occasional expansion permit, which I consider a bonus. Every little bit helps.

Executive Chef
    I haven?t participated in an event in months (except Monster Hunts - I look forward to those), but I participated in this one due to the beautiful artwork. I don?t necessarily care a lot about the drops one way or another, but I?m disappointed that the Lunar Faerie has a 7 day timer. I completed the event on 2 accounts, and my other 2 accounts will make it part way. Hoping to get Nian and rabbits on those accounts and be done. Anyway, my point is that some of us play for aesthetic reasons more then practical ones, I guess.

Executive Chef
    Easy peasy solution everyone: Have 21 CS accounts. Send to all your accounts from all your other accounts. ����
    Not 100% guaranteed. I almost always, but not 100%, see the requests from my other accounts. The few times my timer has been stuck, it's not because my neighbor wasn't logged in/playing. Sometimes I did not *get* the request, other times I got it, sent the item back, but it didn't show up in the account supposed to get it. I will mention, I went years without any problems. When it first occurred, I cut my neighbors down to under 200. Right now I have around 150 neighbors and things are still taking a loooong time to load up the neighbor list, as well as the Community list. I am thinking to cut further down to around 125. I am still adding people who ask for all 4 accounts, and deleting the accounts from years ago when I had the Invite button open, and added people randomly.

I am also editing/removing a lot of Wall posts. For people who never check their wall, it may be huge and impacting how fast the game loads. Especially on older devices.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-22-23 at 12:52 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So do we only need 60 noodles?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    As on page 1
    Yup it's been changed to 60, previously said 70:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13135DAE-4B6D-4CF2-A680-234F223E5120.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	67638
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Yup it's been changed to 60, previously said 70:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13135DAE-4B6D-4CF2-A680-234F223E5120.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	67638
    I saw the error in my notes when I reach day 10. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1688764

Now I still have enough noodles to craft a few dragons I was hopping it to be a deco
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

S8 just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful art on this event! (And it is nice to not have to collect from Ivys hut or the Troll Camp.)
    Last edited by robotparade; 01-23-23 at 08:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    So after the event we can just store the Lucky Dinner Tables and Fireworks Orchids because they won?t have any drops - is this right?
    I'm getting only blue stars from some of the event items and negligible coin from the Rabbits and Dinner tables. I did get another Paper tree for whatever reason when collecting from the Lucky building. I was hoping after the event ended these items like the Rabbits would drop more items like in past events. Not sure why I got a paper tree though. Already have plenty of those leftover from the event and don't need that many for deco. Sure wish we could sell event items and unclog our inventory.