Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 171

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

  1. #161
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I'm getting only blue stars from some of the event items and negligible coin from the Rabbits and Dinner tables. I did get another Paper tree for whatever reason when collecting from the Lucky building. I was hoping after the event ended these items like the Rabbits would drop more items like in past events. Not sure why I got a paper tree though. Already have plenty of those leftover from the event and don't need that many for deco. Sure wish we could sell event items and unclog our inventory.
    Just because the event is over for you does not mean that the event is over for everyone. It isn't until the event is over for everyone that the items from the event will start their normal drops. See page 1 to see what each item will drop.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  2. #162
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    5
    I’m level 15– barely trying to finish— I have a compliant— the mines, and jeweler building have been so stingy with jewels. Also the rock chopping provides one to zero jewels for 20 chops— I still need. Level 15 is a second account, and I thought I could make it easier. I didn’t attempt on my level 50 account.

  3. #163
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilibert View Post
    I’m level 15– barely trying to finish— I have a compliant— the mines, and jeweler building have been so stingy with jewels. Also the rock chopping provides one to zero jewels for 20 chops— I still need. Level 15 is a second account, and I thought I could make it easier. I didn’t attempt on my level 50 account.
    Did the same, my level 17 account finished at level 19 and could not finish due to mass shortage of Jewels. Like you I swallowed all my energy getting Jewels.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  4. #164
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Just because the event is over for you does not mean that the event is over for everyone. It isn't until the event is over for everyone that the items from the event will start their normal drops. See page 1 to see what each item will drop.
    I know it's not over for just me lol. I just was saying what I was getting from drops and my thoughts about it. No worries, but thanks for your input.

  5. #165
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    495
    I have everything stored sans the Lunar Faerie
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Wait and see
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

  6. #166
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    502
    This was a fun event with great artwork!
    S8 - please make the fireworks orchids deco only like the paper blossom trees! The orchids are so lovely, but no use having them out with a 5 minute collection.

  7. #167
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,325
    Lucky Feast Tables drop 15 coins and have an 8 hour timer. Definitely going in storage.
    Lucky Dinner Tables are just deco.
    Fireworks Orchids dropped Purple Petal and Dark Pollen (needed for the "Of Land and Sea" storyline)! 5 minute timer and can stay out on my board as long as I need Dark Pollen.
    Mandarin Orange Tree gave oranges as promised, 2 hour collection.
    Lucky Rabbits give the drops promised on page 1 and have a 22 hour collection timer.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  8. #168
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,248
    Here's what I just got after the event ended:

    House of Luck - 2025 coins ( think; 20X5 anyway)
    Firework Orchid - 15 coins
    Lucky Rabbits- 65 coins
    Mandarin Orange Tree -15 coins and black flagged for oranges
    Lunar Dragon -105 coins and black flagged for fur (I have been black flagged for some of the other items as noted in the first page)
    Paper Blossom Tree - deco only; cannot chop anymore
    Lucky Dinner Table - deco only

    I kept a bit of everything out because it fits in my Forbidden City.

  9. #169
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Lucky Feast Tables drop 15 coins and have an 8 hour timer. Definitely going in storage.
    Lucky Dinner Tables are just deco.
    Fireworks Orchids dropped Purple Petal and Dark Pollen (needed for the "Of Land and Sea" storyline)! 5 minute timer and can stay out on my board as long as I need Dark Pollen.
    Mandarin Orange Tree gave oranges as promised, 2 hour collection.
    Lucky Rabbits give the drops promised on page 1 and have a 22 hour collection timer.
    Can you post an inventory pic of the Lucky Feast Table?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  10. #170
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    6,373
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you post an inventory pic of the Lucky Feast Table?
    Not OP but here you go:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lucky Feast Table A.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	1,011.2 KB 
ID:	67699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lucky Feast Table B.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	965.0 KB 
ID:	67700

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •