Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/12 Luck of the Dragon | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by c4ssi3 View Post
    I sent in a ticket about this, but it says to allow ?5 to 7 business days? for a response. Anyone figure out a workaround for this? (Not gems lol) If I wait that long I will have wasted so much time on this event for nothing. I sent out all my invites early in the am to give myself lots of time for the 20 and I?m at 1 all day?. Not too happy?.
    I added myself to the ?add me? forum listed on page 1 this afternoon. I got a few new neighbors, immediately accepted then requested. It got me there. I hope it helps. My ID is bluebird5555 if you want to try me, I respond quickly! Good luck!!

Executive Chef
    Easy peasy solution everyone: Have 21 CS accounts. Send to all your accounts from all your other accounts. 😂🤣

Host(ess)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bluebird5555 View Post
    I added myself to the ?add me? forum listed on page 1 this afternoon. I got a few new neighbors, immediately accepted then requested. It got me there. I hope it helps. My ID is bluebird5555 if you want to try me, I respond quickly! Good luck!!
    Thank you! I added you, let?s see if this works! Also if others want to try this, you can add me, c4ssi3. I am a very regular player

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird5555 View Post
    I sent you a request and it said I couldn?t because I already did? Sigh. Maybe they will all come in tomorrow. But I?m gonna have to hustle to catch up! Thank you though!

Thank you! I added you, let?s see if this works! Also if others want to try this, you can add me, c4ssi3. I am a very regular player
    Thank you both! I owe you big time. Just need one more now. We almost there!
    If anybody wants to add me Id is AgarthaWorld and I always respond quickly

Executive Chef
    The moderators have set up a dedicated thread for that purpose. So if you are interested, better to put your posts there. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...new-neighbours

You can add me, if you like

I sent you a request and it said I couldn?t because I already did? Sigh. Maybe they will all come in tomorrow. But I?m gonna have to hustle to catch up! Thank you though!
    Add me, I play daily and am quick to respond to requests:
    Chilibert? level 50
    SantiagoPhoebe- level 16

Sorry—
    Is only
    Chilibert

SantiagoPhoebe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AgarthaWorld View Post
    I?m sooo ANGRY!! I have done everything possible to complete this goal! Sent request right after the day started, added more neighbors, sent requests thru all the day, is already the next day 12:22am
    The new day isn’t starting for another hour yet … So hold tight a little longer.

As someone who never has neighbour request issues, this time I’ve been stuck at only 12.
    Hopefully the last 8 come through quickly once the new day starts.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-21-23 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Quote only edited. Original post removed by moderator

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    Question about the lucky noodles: do we need 20 for lvl 10? Because it says only one dragon tribute so thats 10, and the other craft doesnt need noodles but dumplings
    There are two different descriptions of what is needed for the New Years Feast. The description under ?crafting information? says it takes 10 lucky dumplings, 5 silver, and 10 orchids. Under ?base resources?, it says that it takes 10 lucky noodles, 5 silver, and 10 lucky dumplings.

I am hoping that one of these is right, because I can handle either one, but could be in trouble if I need other event items that I don?t have a supply of.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast