Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Fancy in France - 2023 Jan 10 (14 Days)

Executive Chef
    I don’t know what’s going on. But doing any task in this game is so hard. Making a recipe can’t get to tap it and the list goes on like forever long. Why can’t we fix these bugs or whatever? It’s hard to play like this way. I have to get out of the game so many times in a day. Annoying to say the least.

So I have been cooking back to back without stopping. I’ve played this game for 10 years but the formula in order to finish the goals on time has changed. Can anyone tell me what the formula is now to finish the goals on time? How many appliances do you need? How many friends that are active do you need in order to get all the parts that you need every day? It’s pretty frustrating to be playing your heart out on this game and get close to the end of a goal and not be able to finish it! It should be possible to finish each goal without spending gems if you want to. It used to be that way anyway. Anniras can you speak to this?
    Last edited by Skippyjonjones22; 01-20-23 at 09:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Raspberry Macaron Cake
    Attachment 67590
    I love everything about this one. I?m a huge fan of pedestal presentations.

Do you mean you have to close it down because it stops working? I have to exit out of it after a span of 3-4 hours bc it just loads forever. Is that a problem you have?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theladylaura View Post
    Do you mean you have to close it down because it stops working? I have to exit out of it after a span of 3-4 hours bc it just loads forever. Is that a problem you have?
    This wasn't addressed to me but I had to answer. I have had the freezing/processing message ever since a certain IOS update..I have asked about it to no avail. I think it is Storm8's servers that need to be upgraded, but I always get the robot response of it is your device! Its not my device because it happens on several of my devices and this and Restaurant Story both get it! NONE of my other games get this! ! I would have quit both games years ago if I didn't love them so much LOL

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippyjonjones22 View Post
    So I have been cooking back to back without stopping. I’ve played this game for 10 years but the formula in order to finish the goals on time has changed. Can anyone tell me what the formula is now to finish the goals on time? How many appliances do you need? How many friends that are active do you need in order to get all the parts that you need every day? It’s pretty frustrating to be playing your heart out on this game and get close to the end of a goal and not be able to finish it! It should be possible to finish each goal without spending gems if you want to. It used to be that way anyway. Anniras can you speak to this?
    From my experience if you want to complete the goal you'll need 4 Oven from the first goal and 7 Oven from the second goal, I know that'll take so many parts. So Instead of spending gems on oven parts, I have a little trick that I always use to get extra oven Parts but this will cost you quite a lot of coins depending on how many parts you need and your luck as well.

What I did is, I cook a goal recipe to get the collectibles that you can trade for a goal parts and then I just reset the recipe and do it over and over again till I have enough. It's a very tedious process, But it works.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippyjonjones22 View Post
    So I have been cooking back to back without stopping. I?ve played this game for 10 years but the formula in order to finish the goals on time has changed. Can anyone tell me what the formula is now to finish the goals on time? How many appliances do you need? How many friends that are active do you need in order to get all the parts that you need every day? It?s pretty frustrating to be playing your heart out on this game and get close to the end of a goal and not be able to finish it! It should be possible to finish each goal without spending gems if you want to. It used to be that way anyway. Anniras can you speak to this?
    I bought the goal parts package for about 4 times, and I used 4 1st goal oven and 5 2nd goal oven to finish the goal. I used *the dumb way*(as MCPE & Anniras said in question thread pp.144) to build the first 2-3 oven as fast as possible. While doing 2nd goal, I kept 1st goal oven baking 2-hour dish so that I can gain more parts without wasting too much coins. It can work even if you don't have much friends.

4 parts packages might not be necessary as long as you have enough coins.
    Last edited by came1ia; 01-23-23 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by came1ia View Post
    I bought the goal parts package for about 4 times, and I used 4 1st goal oven and 5 2nd goal oven to finish the goal. I used *the dumb way*(as MCPE & Anniras said in question thread pp.144) to build the first 2-3 oven as fast as possible. While doing 2nd goal, I kept 1st goal oven baking 2-hour dish so that I can gain more parts without wasting too much coins. It can work even if you don't have much friends.

4 parts packages might not be necessary as long as you have enough coins.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by MCPE View Post
    From my experience if you want to complete the goal you'll need 4 Oven from the first goal and 7 Oven from the second goal, I know that'll take so many parts. So Instead of spending gems on oven parts, I have a little trick that I always use to get extra oven Parts but this will cost you quite a lot of coins depending on how many parts you need and your luck as well.

What I did is, I cook a goal recipe to get the collectibles that you can trade for a goal parts and then I just reset the recipe and do it over and over again till I have enough. It's a very tedious process, But it works.
    Thank you very much!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123